Reviews for Intangibilities
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/14
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Intangibles" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
twificfan chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
These were great. The out-take I would have loved would be of Edward getting Jasper to trust him and let him top him.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
wow
psyfilover chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Hahaha! Fuck, I love Jasper, that little shit always makes me laugh. You write him so well!
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Shit! Super hot! I laughed so hard in the original fic when Edward fell off the bed and thought he broke his dick! Oh god... HILARIOUS!
LyRiCho chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Oh my gosh! Yes! My parents are the same! Gosh its funny yet maddening at the same time!... But in this case... Its soooo furking hilarious!
LyRiCho chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Mmmmmm... Holy fracking hell! I looooved it! Seriously I truly did!... XD hehehehe oooooo everything about this chapter... LOVED IT!
LyRiCho chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Mmmmmmmm that was so hawt! Hehehe thank you fu0cks! XD loooooove it!... Oooo what a cruelly satisfying game lol
LyRiCho chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Greatest phone sex I have ever read! Not just hot! But the way you made Jasper say all that... Beautiful!... XD yep! Great way to greet the new year! XD LOVE IT!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow... That was... Some incident... Hehehehehehe LOVE IT!
ebs45 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Well hot damn...going to take a cold shower! Be right back!

Lots of love

Ebony
Robsblueeyes chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Esme on a mission, lol, you really wouldn't want to cross her. I think they got their own back though at breakfast, that was really funny. I can understand Esme's worries but I hope that seeing them together whilst they were on the holiday proved to both Carlisle and Esme just how much they love each other and how grounded they actually are.

Again, thank you for sharing your story.

Robsblueeyes chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Bwhahahahahaha! That was too funny. After all Jasper's build up, all his excitement about going to the sex shop and how his day was going to be the best ever, his plans go slightly tits up and he ends up fucking Edward with their 'new toy' who then promptly falls asleep afterwards in his post orgasmic haze...I think all the excitement was a bit much for Edward, hahahahaha!

Brilliant.

Robsblueeyes chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Well they certainly tested their new bed, thoroughly put it through it's pace and it passed with flying colours, lol. Maybe reading these outtakes in one go wasn't a good idea, like Edward I've lost the use of my limbs...well my legs at least, I'll have to sleep on the floor in my puddle of goo, lovely.

Robsblueeyes chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Still lying here, now in a puddle of goo, phone sex, mmmmm.