Reviews for Oh My God!
Yabbit chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
lol foreman

:P
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
does chase really say criket on tv? coz the first thing i could think of was what was steve irwin doing on house..

:P
BrindleCal chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
o_O me like much! want more nom nom! Seriously it's funny and an excellent satire. You have the characters down perfectly, in an amusing exaggerated way. I hope you continue it. Not all fanfic has to be epic. Why can't some of it just be light silly fun?
micetea chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Darn that plot bunny"( Great job anyway and poor Wilson, so lost"/ Since your not allowed near HL, I'll just have to fill up that 50 feet for you")
TeeHeeHee chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
*supressing giggles* MORE! I WANT MORE! House is AWESOME!
Sarah chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Oh, poor Cameron, her eyes are seared. Hah! Thank you! :D
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Hey Call Me Baka Again, I still love it. The giggle monster is still giggling, so I'm safe at the moment. can't wait for the next chapter, Thanks, Lightnshadows (;p)
micetea chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Hee, too funny") Can't wait to see the others reactions")
call me baka again chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
-in responce to Really?

Just for that I hereby decree that all Cameron can say in the next fic is "Look at the pretty Kitty!"

And yes i am in fact a mythical creature, who knows not the meaning of multisyllabic words. Now if you will excuse me I have a lot of people I need to render unconious rapturusly.
xxSugarAddictxx chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You chose a great title. You very much guessed my reaction to this story ;)

Made me smile, keep it up.
really chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this is some demented troll rather than a real human being, because no one with a true grasp of the English language (like someone who has read a book in said language, one that uses more words than "See Spot run!" or "Look at the pretty kitty!") is as grammatically fucked as you are right now.

Also, Cameron passing out from rapture? Really? You must be a misogynist. (Look it up in Simple Wiki if you don't get big words, okay special little guy?)

Basically, stop trolling. Tools like you make H/W shippers look like fucking morons, and we're not. It's a valid ship, and a lot more realistic than House/Foreman/Chase threesomes, or whatever your demented brain has been coming up with lately.
Camlem chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Hahaha I'm loving Cameron so far
Max Gat chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Great read XD

Cameron acted exactly how I'd act :P
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Hello Call Me Baka Again, Just wanted to let you know I'm having an attack of the giggles here, after reading "Oh My God". It's a scream. Can't wait for the next chapter, maybe cuddy showing up at the apartment in shock & thinking the photo Cameron sent was fake? Anyway just wanted to say "help, help, the giggle monster got me". Thanks for such a fun story, Lightnshadows.
TillIFindYou chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
I don't care about the mistakes and there weren't many mistakes so... This was good :D hehe Cameron a fan girl! this is great :D good job