Reviews for Don't Let Me Drown

nice ending by the way
Guest chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
Aww, I love this!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
this is really nice first i was confused if they were a out and proud couple then they were outed it was really nice and sweet with good lemons part
Azawrath chapter 37 . 8/9/2012
i really enjoyed this story... it was excellently written and made me feel a ton of emotions throughout the whole thing... keep up the amazing work

Dusk
FunPrsnAlity chapter 37 . 7/31/2012
Okay! That took a long time for me to read
but it was soooooo cute! ! ! xDDDD

I am so happy that this was my 1st Troy x Tyan story!
Cause I was looking and looking and non of them really seemed to interest me - And then...

I. Saw. Yours. - It was totally aWeSoMe! xDDDDDD
Lucasmile23 chapter 37 . 6/1/2012
WOW.

I first read this story about 5 months ago and actually I don't know why I still hadn't reviewed that yet...

I know I've told you this A LOT of times (sorry xD) but this story is...just... a masterpiece. It's probably my favourite story of all Tryan ones, my favourite fan fiction and also one of my favourite stories EVER! This. story. is. just. S.

I'm speechless. The way you describe the characters, places, clothes and so on is unique, I have never read something like this *w* And you have great ideas: I've never got bored reading a chapter, they are not like most of the other Tryan fanfictions which are all similar!

It's not just the way you write, it's also what message you want to give to readers AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DEEP, TRUE AND HELPFUL it is! I say helpful, because anytime I'm having issues (you know what I'm talking about) I read Don't Let Me Drown and I feel better, I tell myself, 'Hey if Ryan did it, I can do it too'. It's wonderful, just like you 3

I've read this story 30000 times, I've always cried (you know how emotional I am ç_ç) and I don't regret it at all! When it is published, I'll buy 1000 copies of it and fill my book shelf with it u.u

There are a lot of things I'd like to say about this story, sorry xD I just wanna thank you for giving this site, for giving THE WORLD such a masterpiece, you're just amazing. And the message along with the story is...I...thank you 3

Thanks again for being a brilliant writer and a great friend :D
Joleigh13 chapter 30 . 4/6/2012
It's good but, and it may just be me, but I wanted his suicide attempt/rescue/recovery to be a lot more angsty. It's good, though but since this is angst...You do really good with building up the angst, though.
Joleigh13 chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
OMG so I can totally see how you want more reviews. Less than 50 reviews for this amazing story? Honestly, I don't think it's because people AREN'T reading it! I think it's because people are reading it and are so captivated that they just want to go on to the final chapter. I tend to do that all the time! I just found your story today and I'm already on Chapter 14 and I had to remind myself to review! Just great! Amazing! Loved it! You're amazing! I can't wait to finish it...Unfortunately, I have to go to bed now :(
juancruzbarr chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
hi, I love you :P

Really this is great i just love it so much... cant stop reading...
Kandakicksass chapter 37 . 1/21/2012
This is a beautiful conclusion - and I have told you how much I love this story before, but I feel the need to say it again: YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR. Your stories are heartfelt, honest, and entirely captivating. I LOVE your work and I will continue to. Thank you for persevering, despite the lack of support from your family, for us. Can't wait for the conclusion of Introspective!
TheApathyImp chapter 34 . 12/23/2011
CAN I LOVE YOU FOREVER?

OH WAIT, I ALREADY DO.

FJSAKLDGHKLDSAJ;KL;GALSJFDHGLDSA;FH

T-T

YOU'VE MADE ME CRY FIVE SEPARATE TIMES WHILE I WAS READING THROUGH THESE CHAPTERS.

I WILL JUST NEVER BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THE BEAUTY THAT IS YOUR FANFICTION.

ALSO, WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT PUBLICATION? BECAUSE FUCK YES I'LL BUY IT.
AppleGirlin chapter 30 . 7/6/2011
I say that if you want to take a shot at this being published you should! But you might want to do some editing first. My main thing is with character development. When using fanfiction you don't have to know all the reasons a character acts like he or she acts and why they interact with other characters a certain way. If you really want to make the story your own, the characters have to completely be your own.
Gabriel St.James chapter 29 . 6/24/2011
All I can say is I loved it... and can't wait for more. So please up load more when you can. Till then I shall keep a weather I out for the next chapter. ~ Gabriel
AppleGirlin chapter 28 . 2/3/2011
Thank you for updating. I feel much better now. I like the "now and forever" line at the end. It was cute.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »