Reviews for Little Lion Man
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
So Matt was just scrared of his feelings and wanted more feelings from Chris. I feel bad for both of them. Very well done makes you teary eyeed.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
*twitches at potshots at Christian's sexual prowess*

Lol, now, that I got that out of the way, I can actually review. Really well done, and the song fit in perfectly. Matt's going through that whole 'grass is greener' thing. I felt really bad for Chris too; sometimes, you just don't see what you have until it's gone. Then just hearing about Chris spiraling out of control, and then that smile as Chris was pulled into the ambulance- this was so great.

Must favorite...
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh my god no please don't leave it there!

I am bawling my eyes out I just can't...imagine...that was way too realistic I got so sucked in I was weeping. Chris! My god. I can't say anything right now. I'm so devastated! It can't end right there!

It's really good but I think that's the hardest thing I've ever read. I keep picturing him laying on the floor with the cup and the broken bottle I can't deal with it.

I know I've 'killed' Chris in my fics before but...I don't know this just struck really hard. Thank you for your wonderful storytelling even if I'm in pain right now.

Maybe there will be one more where things become all better? *sniffle*
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Yep, after hearing the song, it works PERFECTLY!

LOVE IT!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
*tears* If Matty had only been a couple more minutes longer, or hadn't wanted coffee. . . *shudders to think* But atleast he realized where his heart laid. *hugs* I 3 this hun and I didn't see any horrible typos in there. 3
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
really sweet... but I need more Randyiasi or Codiasi! :)