Reviews for Hunger
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Marked
stuphanie chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
this story is so great, it's well written and just uhhh it gives me shivers every time i read the last line of this chapter! i love it all so much, well done :)
arysani chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
So much hurt in this story - but very well done.
GoGo Juicin' It chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
I have such a soft spot for Cullen and it was interesting to see this side of him. Great fic!
grouchtomato chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Hmm... that last bit makes me think Cullen's motives for following aren't about getting more snuggle time...
grouchtomato chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
O Cullen, the crazy mage-killer! Interesting!

Poor Amell. I like that she's picked up Alistair's habit of sweetening everything, like it's a sort of vigil.
x.goodbye.x chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Aww...the ending was wonderful; so much possibility for both Cullen and Amell's future!
A711owner chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Great story, loved the ending
Victorita9 chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
i really like this story. Update soon please!
Ganondorfs Mistress chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Wow I loved this and it is a very very different Cullen from what I'm used to but it still works very well. Good job I hope you make a sequal
x.goodbye.x chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
"but she returns his kisses, because they taste like caramelized apples and sugar is her new vice."

YUM! I love how this is going so far! :D
Songlian chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like your style so far. Abrupt, but interesting. I was wondering when someone was going to write about Cullen being a mage killer. A sugar overdose due to the loss of Alistair... I'm very interested to see what you do with this fic. Hope to see more soon!
x.goodbye.x chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Cullen! I can't wait to see how this story goes!