Reviews for Solace
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
This pairing is amazing.-Shadow
the duchess of two chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
wow!

I never would have pictured Malon beating the crap out of Sheik. You write quite well. I am impressed with your story.

keep it up,

the duchess of two
darkwolflink1 chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
laughs- i love this story sooooo much!

LOVE IT!
meg chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
This couple has never made the slightest sense to me, in fact I find Malon to be fairly dull. Of course I would not be writing this from the last chapter of your story if you hadn't managed to disprove those notions quite early on. Sweet and cute, this story has a lot of heart and a unique style of writing ... hehe poor Link got shafted. Well Sheik is cooler.
x0chu0x chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
It's ... finished ?

Oh no ! It was too short ! I want more !

Actually I'm not reviewing again to complain but because I wanted you to know that I really like your style and that I'll be waiting for your next work

See you !
Firevoid chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Sorry for reviewing again, but WHAT? This can't be your first fanfic, it's way too good. I'll believe you... sceptically. I just had to mention that, when I was looking at your reviews again.
Firevoid chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
For once, somebody asks for criticism, (constructive of course), and the only things I've spotted have been pointed out already! Just the odd spelling mistake and some strange places for capital letters is all I have to add. Just remember the baseball bat, and I agree, some of the words she used aren't quite appropriate for a Hylian ranch girl. I can't wait to see Link, and what Malon says to him. Sheik is being weird, which makes it all the more interesting. And in one of your chapters, you worried about moving too fast? It seemed okay to me. Some of my unpublished stories died undignified deaths because the characters leapt ahead of me. Keep it up, Elena!
x0chu0x chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I would like to be constructive and all but there isn't much I can say : your style is good, the plot is great and you pick my 3 favorite characters out of all the others ! I like it !

There is just maybe the part when you speak about a baseball bat...I'm not sure they know about baseball in Hyrule so it sounds a bit strange as it is in the point of view of a Hylian.

But everything else is good ! Keep on the good work ! )

See you !
Queen Dagger chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Anotehr great chapter! I think you are are a great writer! Keep up the great work! (I'm sorry I know you want criticism, but I don't have any right now. xP)
Morna too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Overall, this is a good story. I like the first person perspective that you've chosen and the simplistic style. You're very good about only giving the necessary details and not burdening the story with too much. However, I have noticed that some of the wording that you use is a bit too modern for OoT Hyrule like when Malon calls Link hot or when she likens grabbing the hoe to a baseball bat. It breaks the mood and setting of the story. They don't have baseball in Hyrule so how would she know what a baseball bat is? I'm sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, that's not my intention. I'm just trying to point out some things you might want to improve. Like I said before, overall, this is a very good story with a lot of potential to it.
Queen Dagger chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Wow. I am speechless. You write so beautifully! Your words are so engaging! Wow, this is definately going on my favorites! D I liked how you gave Malon the habit of staring at cracks in the wall. Hehe. D GREAT JOB ECKon04! I can't believe this is your first fanfic!