Reviews for Darkness Embraced
I. LOVE. IT!
Pure secret's chapter 23 . 3/22
:) :D
Pure secret's chapter 20 . 3/22
Oh this is getting good!
KitsuneSpirit17 chapter 27 . 3/9
UPDATE PLEASE! really looking forward to the next chapter! XD
Victor shoma chapter 27 . 1/27
This one of the best fan fic I have read for Allen. Thank you please continue.
MEawesome1 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
finally! I've wanted Leverrier dead since he made his appearance! The bastard has no true power, he doesn't know what it's like on the battlefield and he cowers behind his status. It's ANNOYING as hell and gets on my nerves, if your going to be smug and hold authority, have the power to back up your statement, NOT a flimsy title. That means nothing in a battle, and every single exorcist could EASILY kill him if it weren't for the bastards status.

Sorry for sort of ranting but i haven't read any fic that have allen killing him, and I am extremely happy the dude is dead. your writing is amazing as has been kicked into my most favourites easy.
9foxgrl chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
more pls
Kei-Kat chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
Seraphinit chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
Seriously? Whyyyy good fanfics, it's always the good ones x_x I want it to continue D:
please chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Boring
Jessica chapter 27 . 12/24/2013
Did you drop the story?
Snipperita chapter 27 . 9/19/2013
Nooo! This story hasn't been updated in so long! I think imma go blow up now. Until next chapter! Bye!
midnightheula chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
This story is amazing! And now Mana is being thrown into the mix. This story just keeps getting more and more interesting. Please could you consider taking a look at this story again and considering updating it? I'm sure many people would be happy if you did, including me :)
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 3/15/2013