Reviews for This Is Home
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was beautiful. :') I 3 KATAANG! :-)
Kira97 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Really loved it!
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
A sweet story. You did a great job I loved it! :)

Wherever you are I hope you can read this review. 3 Rest among the stars lovie.
Ms.Lokita chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
oh whoops. i wrote the wrong word :l my grammar isn't that well .' anyway, i really love this story and all of yur other stories. yu were absolutely amazing :) my thoughts to yur family and i hope yu are resting in peace :)
Im.Very Sorry chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
yu were one of my favorite authors, yu still are. the way yu write is amazing... beautiful peice of writing. its very true, a real home is not just a place with windows and doors and furniture. a home is a place that has love overflowing, where there are two people who love eachother and anywhere is home when they're with the ones they love. i hope you've found a beautiful home up there, and i hope yu rest in eternal peice. lots of love from Canada to yu, Lyra :)

HiddenKindness chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
The rumours were true. You had true talent, raw talent that was used to its best possible standard. Very well done, my dear.

You are in my thoughts, as is your family. Your writing has become an inspiration to me, as it reaches everyone, young and old. I'm 16, and you are the greater writer I've had the pleasure to experience.

Much love from the UK.
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aww this was so sweet! I just might go and read all your kataang stories. 3

I just read your profile Lyralocke, and though this is totally random internetly anonymousness, I want to know that you and your family are in my prayers. You were truly a very talented writer and I hope that you are resting in peace, watching the best ATLA episodes over and over up there.

A. R. Lindfors
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww! So cute! I loved it :)
Katia11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Absolutely adorable. Aang's concerns are very real-he's got a nesting instinct, that's so cute-and I could imagine the scene so well. Your uncanny ability to match description and dialogue pass-for-pass and was very enjoyable to read.

Also, I can relate to you with the music. Music somehow flows into our brains and uncorks our stories. I can sit and listen to music for hours, dreaming up some tale or another with every new song. :P
DreamingReverie chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Nice... :D

It made me GIGGLE. LOLL

I don't usually do that stuff, but hey? hahaha.
mangaanime chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
wow, that was really good Im impressed that there seems to be so many good kataang one shots popping up, this is definetely one of them, great job!
Mintacia chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is adorable.(:

Very cute post-war story. The idea behind it is great, but I think the writing is what really sold your story. It's simple yet comprehensive.:3
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So cute! Lol,Kiki
sky-lee chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Awe :D This was very cute. Simple and easy, but beautiful all the same.

"Home isn’t just four walls and a roof..." So obviously true. I feel like everyone can connect to it in a way!

Keep writing!