Reviews for I've Loved You From The Start
Lucas n Peyton Scott TLA chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That was awsome...
nathanscottismyhottie chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Omg, I love this story ;)

It's amazing.

Probably the longest one shot I've ever read ;)

Keep up the great job. :)

Awesome writing ;)

xtheunforgotten chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oreo-PeanutButter-Macaroni chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
i love this story so much! i love it! wow its so good...and so interesting i couldn't stop reading it! i could tell you i loved it a thousand times and that wouldn't be enough!
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I don't think I reviewed when I first read this story but I really should have as I love how you wrote this and everything about it. I didn't find anything about it weird at all, it was all LP cuteness and perfection filled that my mind was fizzing with love for them all over again. They're connection is so simple and perfect and in the show it was all very dramatic at some points with huge 'I Love You's (not that I would take a single one back) but the way you can write them so freely and how you know Lucas and Peyton's chemistry and personality as a couple and individuals forever adds to the story and how you write it.

As I read this a little while ago now I can't pinpoint anything specific but I just want to let you know that I do remember that I really really loved this oneshot. Not that I haven't loved every single one you have written. So well done on this, the effort you put into your writing is never wasted as I think I can say that I'm pretty certain a lot of people appreciate it and enjoy it's non-stop perfection a whole lot. Keep it coming :)
L164 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010

You really shouldn't feel weird about this's incredible. To see Leyton through pretty much all the important years of their lives was just an inspired way to write this oneshot x
I'll Be Seeing Ya chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is epic! It's kind of different from the real LP story but yet so similar in a way (ie. life always getting in the way, hidden feelings and confessions, and just never getting the timing right). You always manage to keep the LP connection in all of your stories no matter how AU they are.

"Why does this always happen?" she asks, and he knows she doesn't mean just the fact that every time she finds a mom, they pass away (because that's a little silly). She's wondering why she's always the one hurting, why everyone else can just go about living their lives with, no matter how much drama, nothing as big and certain as death. "I'm just...I'm so tired, Lucas."

This was my favourite part. My heart broke along with Lucas's for Peyton.

Anyway, thanks for still writing LP and I hope your 100th story will be an LP one! )
Blackpetals4LP chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
First of, I apologize for reading this days after I saw the alert. Work was crazy and I honestly had no time to read it. That said, I can't tell you how good it was to know I had a story to read at the end of it all. Anyway, I'll stop my nonesense rambling and get to the review...I loved everything...from the 'dirty little secret'to their first kiss after 'being in love for years or in something with each other'. I think the thing I love most about your work is the fact that you can work with any situation and plot and it will end up amazing (and of course with a happy LP). Your words and the emotions and feeling they carry behind are I also noticed that you are two stories away from hitting the 100mark, and I know it will be amazing, just like the other 99...but special. No pressure and thanks for writting. :)
rainbowbutterflie chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
How cutee. (:
WDE11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I don't know how in the world I missed this alert. Shame on me! lol I'm not sure what is buggin you about this oneshot-I adore it. I have missed "your LP." So nice to "get lost" in them for a few minutes again. Can't wait to see what you have in store for your 100th story (I know, you have another story before you get there.) Thanks for the story!
spotsunshine chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Never apologize for a long story, because I'm sure everyone will agree that you're one of the best Leyton writers on here :) I love seeing new stories from you in my in-box! Can't wait to see more !
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
yet another great story from you.

love LP!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
"As he says it, his lips brush against hers, and she wants to cry, because she's sure that there's never been a better I love you than that in all the history of I love yous. Not that it matters, since this is really the only one she cares about anyway." - This sentence is so perfect, so much of this is perfect but this sentence is just so pretty.

I have really missed these long one shots of yours, they're like a little bit of heaven in my inbox.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Very very nice!
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love when I get an inbox telling me you've written a new OTH related story! I don't think it was weird at all.

The the build-up to everything was just wonderful. It was interesting to see them grow throughout their high school life, but never lose their bond. And I liked that there was never any real animosity between LP when they dated other people. When you really love someone all you want is for them to be happy; even if it's not with you.

His reaction perfectly fit the surprise of Peyton coming home. And I liked that she was the one to blurt out I love you first. Like you wrote, Peyton's guarded with her heart and so for her to take that big leap without knowing if there would be anything to brace her fall.

Can't wait to see more from you!