Reviews for Take the Long Way Home
MiNiGiIOI chapter 2 . 57m
;;;;w;;;
Nicolene B chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Aw! I loved this story! Amazingly written! ! !
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
i like it, its the right amount of awkward between the boys :)
LazalotAnreads chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This story was just so sweet and beautiful. The slow buildup, how they sort of just took certain steps when they were completely comfortable with the last line they crossed, really got me. Oh, and I loved how you made it so Sam rescued Dean (and there wasn't even a mention of Ruby, who I despise) and Dean, of his own volition, started to open up to Sam more and more until finally telling Sam he didn't want any walls between them at all (again, on his own) ... WOW!
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hey, Can i ask a Fav?

know more stories about Supernatural (Yaoi way, as in Dean(bottom) and Sam(top) together? ;P)

If you do, can you tell me?

Please!

And sorry to impose!
Luna Ackles chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
It was really good.

Even though i'm a dean(bottom) and Sam(top), it was good.
wsup chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
awesome story! i'd be very happy to read a sequel...

thanks!
darkness173 chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Oh man... This really deserves so much more reviews than it has. I know you have written this fanfiction a long time ago, but i still wanted you to know how much i loved it. The developement of dean and sam's relationship was slow and extremely tender. It wasn't the usual "bro', fuckin' love you - let's fuck!"-wincest-fanfiction. It was much more credible and beautiful. I really enjoyed reading this piece of art - thank you so much for uploading this here! If you're ever gonna write something like this again, i will read it for sure.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
AWWWW! i loved the schmoop! thanks for writing~
ILBS chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
You have written a wonderful and beautiful story.

I like that the relationship between the two develops so slowly and step by step.
CarolAnnly chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
THIS is an amazing love story. THIS could've happened. THIS should be read by everyone who loves Sam and Dean and their incredible relationship. This felt so true to them. You got Dean and his Sammy's voices down perfectly. The normal banter, the doubts, the triumphs, their lives as a whole. This just felt like a natural, organic progression of their tangled, co-dependent lives in a beautifully written nutshell. And I LOVED that they decided that this was a relationship that would be monogamous. It just seemed so right after everything those two had been through together - what they'd gone through for one another. How can any wham-bam, thank you, Mam hook-up live up to that. They belong to one another, heart, mind, body and soul. This story made that so abundantly clear. Thank you for keeping this story online for us latecomers. It is a brilliant little gem of a love story that I shall read again and again.
Danyealle-sama not signed in chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
WHY does this not have more reviews? I think it's mot awesome! The slow progression of the relationship is something that we don't often see and it works VERY well for what you did! I adore it! Keep up the great work!
Eolynfantasy chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
I really loved this story! It was awesome! You have to write more wincest stuff! I like your style. It made me feel all warm and fussy inside. A great love story:)
SPN.Samantha.SPN chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
That was about the sweetest thing I have read on here. I loved it so much. I can't believe there are no comments? That has to be a mistake? It's 1 in the morning right now, and I can't manage to write a review that does justice to your story, so I'll come back sometime tomorrow to write a proper review. And plus, I want to leave a bunch of reviews on this story!