Reviews for Immortal Emancipation
Angelically Scarred chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
ty for writing
PixieBandit chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
You write so beautifully! What a way with words.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 2 . 9/15/2019
Aaaa that was so great TToTT Thank you for writing this, it's so incredibly awesome. I'm so excited to read your other story! I hope your illness got better btw. Anyone who writes like this deserves peace in their lives!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
AAAAA OH MY GOSH, I'm practically screaming irl right now. This story is SO DARN well-written, and everyone is SO IN CHARACTER, and even the LANGUAGE feels perfectly fitting of the time it's supposed to take place! I'm so happy there's a chapter two and that this chapter was so long!
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
Interesting account of this momentous time for the Cullens. It's different than any other story I've read about this. There were some things it took me a bit to understand, but then I figured out the differnces weren't important to the story.
lol chapter 2 . 2/24/2018
This was great! Very well written and totally in character.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
Wonderful story! Thank you for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
This is really neat! Nicely done!
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Very interesting look at Alice and Jasper's arrival and fitting in. Some points made that not read in other stories. Thanks for sharing.
BlessMyHart chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
I throughly enjoyed this story. It was very well written and utterly adorable. I'll be praying for you that you may over one whatever circumstances in your life. I pray that you found rest.
Lillywhite1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Thank you for writing und your brilliant last words...
Jaffa666 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
I am so glad you were able to make time to write these chapters on the arrival of Jasper and Alice. It was the same extraordinarily high standard of writing which I came to appreciate so much in your f/f story "In my power". Thank you!

Your writing means a lot to me and I admire you enormously for your skill and the amazing commitment it must have taken to produce your work through ill health. Your writing reflects a deep understanding of the 'human condition' - humour, pain, jealousy, angst, and love. And in keeping with the sentiments contained in your A/N's - remember you are important, you are worthwhile, you are unique and you are valued!

I hope real life is treating you well.
Molly chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Your ending authors note was beautiful and I have tears in my eyes writing this.
Great story, but I don't think realistically Jasper would not leave Alice under any cercumdtances unless she told him to leave.
Alice was his salvation and he hers. But everyone has their own views and I was overjoyed when he came back
Keep writing and well done.
There is no fixed amount of time for doing what make you Truely happy, so start with forever
crotia chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
that's a wonderfull message to end a beautiful story
littlehouse4evr chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I really loved this story. :) Your language was astounding, and your spelling was impeccable. I loved the part where Jasper left (not that I don't like Jasper) as it showed his character when he first joined the Cullens (someone unwilling to trust, and someone who has been deeply scarred by the horrors of their past). Carlisle and Jasper bonding was a very nice touch, and I adored the bit where Carlisle explained Edward's roll. I loved every single word. :)

littlehouse4evr/Strawberry4evr :D