Reviews for Immortal Emancipation
MakeItHale chapter 2 . 4/10
I throughly enjoyed this story. It was very well written and utterly adorable. I'll be praying for you that you may over one whatever circumstances in your life. I pray that you found rest.
Lillywhite1 chapter 2 . 1/19
Thank you for writing und your brilliant last words...
Jaffa666 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
I am so glad you were able to make time to write these chapters on the arrival of Jasper and Alice. It was the same extraordinarily high standard of writing which I came to appreciate so much in your f/f story "In my power". Thank you!

Your writing means a lot to me and I admire you enormously for your skill and the amazing commitment it must have taken to produce your work through ill health. Your writing reflects a deep understanding of the 'human condition' - humour, pain, jealousy, angst, and love. And in keeping with the sentiments contained in your A/N's - remember you are important, you are worthwhile, you are unique and you are valued!

I hope real life is treating you well.
Molly chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Your ending authors note was beautiful and I have tears in my eyes writing this.
Great story, but I don't think realistically Jasper would not leave Alice under any cercumdtances unless she told him to leave.
Alice was his salvation and he hers. But everyone has their own views and I was overjoyed when he came back
Keep writing and well done.
There is no fixed amount of time for doing what make you Truely happy, so start with forever
crotia chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
that's a wonderfull message to end a beautiful story
littlehouse4evr chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I really loved this story. :) Your language was astounding, and your spelling was impeccable. I loved the part where Jasper left (not that I don't like Jasper) as it showed his character when he first joined the Cullens (someone unwilling to trust, and someone who has been deeply scarred by the horrors of their past). Carlisle and Jasper bonding was a very nice touch, and I adored the bit where Carlisle explained Edward's roll. I loved every single word. :)

littlehouse4evr/Strawberry4evr :D
Vampira leitora chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Love it!
Go on!
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Great writing, I love it.
baby Cyclopes chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
This was an amazing story! :D
Raebeth01 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Such beautiful and well-written stories. Captivating. Thank you for sharing them. I enjoyed them both so very much.
Amanda Pall chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Incredible! One of my fJavorites ever!
Lianna chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I love the philosophical way you portray Carlisle.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Do me a great favor, if you would
When i read that I thought you were going to say review.
But instesd i read the best authore note that i ever did.
Oh yeah, The story was great too :D
Gingersnapz100 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I have read both stories and i think they are amazing but i do think some of it was slightly sexist such as asuming Jasper to be the dominant one in relationship, why cant they be equal? And Tanya is the leader of the Denali coven.
crazycats7 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Are you planning a third story to this series. Twilight in Carlisle's POV. It would be great. To finish the story where Edward find's his mate in Bella.