Reviews for Toon Patrol and the Deformant
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
The names Stalker,Im a grave youve seen antlantis:the lost empire,im like the demolition expert!I copied off the looks of the weasel in the coat in the movie Mickeys a christmas carol.I always wish to be part of the toon patrol,but im really tall.
Sora el Elegido chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
¡Hola, Patrulla de Dibullywod, y tú! ¡Tenemos que encontrar a Terri y Terry perdidos y desterrados sobre en los universos de Disney!
AnonymousZGirl chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
This story was very interesting, I hope to read another story of Twinkle Toes to show where she is working at now and what she doing by now.
I can't help think maybe she could moved to New York to start a new, I wonder if Smarty would miss her and if the Weasels never died from laughing and they had met up with her again would Smarts be all teary eyed and hug her and asking her never to leave again?
I guess I'm just curious is all and I guess it could be set in the Future where there TV and Computers and her new job that she gets is a News Woman to report the news and The Toon Patrol who are still alive sees her on TV telling the weather.
it be interesting if made friends and had a roommate like one of my WFRR OCs [that would be Who Framed Roger Rabbit OC of course you know that :) ]
like at her new apartment she has a roommate who is called Spazzie the Mink,
Spazzie The Mink is one of my OCs I made up and posted on The DA,
Spazzie is like a Female Counterpart to Psycho and Spazzie is part of the Mischievous Mink Gang.
this is what she looks like she is the one with Pink hair
art/WFRR-OCs-Ellia-and-Her-Mischievous-Mink-Gang-3 91253155
I think I'll try to write a short story of my Ocs The Mischievous Mink Gang some time to show there Personality.
though I think you can guess Spazzie's personality from just looking at her she could be like Crazy and yet a Spazzy giving her name is Spazzie and I think she would tend to take things that don't belong to her and might get scolded by one of her Sisters which I like the idea that my OCs The Mischievous Mink Gang are Sisters and Spazzie could do weird things like cooking eggs with chocolate syrup on the eggs which if in another story that could show Twink living in New work and having Spazzie as a room mate Twink might scold Spazzie about her choices of breakfast and tell Spazzie she'll give her self a tummy ache and make herself sick XD
any way I can't help but think of My OC Spazzie The Mink getting scolded and told she might get sick if she eats the Egg with Chocolate syrup.
any way besides that random thought, I hope make another story that shows how Twink is doing and her new life and meeting the Toon Patrol some day, that would be interesting.
any way Keep up the Awesome Job :)
mchap1154 chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Personally I think it deserves a sequal, but that's justm y opinion, anyway, I think your story was awesome, and you should keep writting, see ya on da flip side ;D
LuluCalliope chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Cats Don't Dance reference, YAY! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes that movie!

Oh, and by the way...Smarty is MINE! I called keep-offsies!
Usashi Kotokito chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
It's over! No D:! I really loved it. the guys were so well done! I feel like there maybe more in store for Twink... I think the ending sucked and rocked at the same time... ;) Great job.
Breech Loader chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I liked your story.

Trouble is, there's quite a few problems with it. Firstly, it feels unfinished.

Secondly, your Original Character is a Mary Sue, because you forgot to do the research on women's behaviour in the 1940s. That's right, the movie was set in the 1940s and women were a lot more submissive then. But Twinkle Toes goes around sneering at Smart Ass and not catching any flack for it until the end, and when she does get slapped for it, she seems surprised, like we're supposed to think she didn't deserve it.

Also, she's faster and better than the other weasels. And gosh, isn't she wonderful because she likes and feels sorry for Psycho and Stupid.

And how does she know Roger's not a killer? All the evidence pointed to it in the movie, and the reason Eddie helped him originally was because he was mad that he'd been manipulated and wanted to know who had done it.

The story's got potential but the original character's a mess and there's way too many plotholes and unfinished places - the whole story feels incomplete.
Xarii chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
Waaaahhh! What the hell man? You can't just end it like that! This was amazing but there's so many missing things and plot holes because you didn't finish it! And I say this with love. lol You've gotta do a sequal or something! D,: Pleeease.
lovesickelectric chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved it

i wish there was a sequel

it was so good
Numbervania chapter 16 . 7/21/2010
Erm... Is there a Chapter 17 to this story or not? It says there are 17 chapters, but I get a message about checking if I have the correct URL for #17. Oh well, thanks for sharing this story with all us readers.
Georgia Ann Coleman chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Once I got really interested in the Toon Patrol, I read your story. You have some serious talent! This one is very addicting and I really enjoyed it. Do you think you could write more like this one?
Jediakela18 chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
Awsome! I love Twinkle Toes and Hyper's characters! Keep up the good work! D
DR2334 chapter 15 . 4/25/2010
Good chapie...haha anyway i'm glad Conner got in...or am I?...also i just want to like explain a bit more about Conner's history. You see his parents abandoned him when he was very young and he lived on the streets ever since. He was a nice enough person but with the fact he said or something all the time often got people thinking he was making fun of them...and it also annoyed people. Mostly he's lived in a cardboard box, plus since he never had much money...he just spent most of his childhood begging and stealing whatever he could to survive.

This hard life he had to bare was never easy plus he endded up causing chaos wherever he went since whenever he got a job he ended up annoying someone and getting into a fight. Some places even closed down after a visit from Conner...some victims of this were The Coy Fish a restaurrant which ended up closing down because the chef went on a rampage because Conner said...something insulting. The Marietta which was a club...but ended up going under since Conner made their best customer angry and made a bar brawl occur. Then finally and probably his most chaotic destruction of a buisiness was when he worked as a explosive salesman for a small time buinsiness called the Big Bang, which ended up exploding in a big bang when Conner accidently lit all the fuses in the building.

That's bacially his past...it's full of misfortune and chaos...let's hope he doesn't cause the patrol to blow up.
DR2334 chapter 14 . 4/21/2010
Wo scary...hope that doesn't really happen...then again if Twink works her way into all the patrol's good books maybe they won't kill her...who knows either way good chapter.
DR2334 chapter 13 . 4/21/2010
Cool chapter...um that's all...