Reviews for that which is called madness
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
*sniff* So…So SAAAD! I love how Bryce treasures Chuck more than anything!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
great story!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
...Wow. This is pretty intense.
esther chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Chuck/Bryce is my OTP.

i actually don't want to watch season 4, because in my head, season 4 is where everyone thinks Chuck has given up being a spy (but secretly he hasn't) and then Bryce turns up (having been revived by Fulcrum, and then escaping from them), and he and Chuck basically team up and take on the world.

i have the feeling that season 4 does not actually go like this. so i'm afraid to watch it and have all my dreams shattered.

especially after all of Sarah's schizo-ness and double standards in season 3 - "chuck i loved you better when you were a just a regular guy-oh hello hot agent whose wife i killed!", "chuck, you killed a man! i'm horrified and disillusioned, despite having killed countless targets myself!"

i feel like Bryce loved/cared for Chuck in an unconditional way. their love story is an epic tragedy that makes my heart hurt.

and this fic was fanastic. can't believe i haven't reviewed before.
Xx.maddy-sparx.xX chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This. Just, this. This is incredible, and officially part of my headcanon. I still can't decide what the best part is - the fact that it fits so well with the actual canon, the amazing way that you have with words, the little thrill of this wonderful mixture of sadness and pity and oh-my-god-this-is-amazing I got at the end of each section...

Ahem. Yes. You've done an amazing job, really. Maybe it's because I adore stories about unrequieted love. I also love that you never explored how Chuck feels about Bryce, because personally I think of Chuck as entirely Sarah-sexual. But you've made me love the idea of Bryce being in love with Chuck, too, and you did it brilliantly. Thank you for making my day. :o)
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
NOOOO, so damn sad.

I can't help but agree with you Bryce death was just … not well handled at all. You would really think that Chuck and Sarah would be more devastated about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I AM DEAD T_____________T

This I don't even know how to love anybody but I love you

KILLED ME.

HOW

ARE

YOU

SO

AMAZING.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I do wish there could have been more to Bryce's death scene.

This is heartbreaking and lovely.
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow. Way to break my heart. I love it
asesina chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I couldn't help but love this despite the sadness of it all.

I love Chuck and Bryce as nerdy best friends, but the spy thing made their relationship all the more interesting and tragic.

I hope that we get some more Bryce in the future, but this story and others like it will tide me over until then.

Wonderful job!
Kirinin chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is tragic and beautiful. Nice work. :)

-K
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
For a pairing that obviously isn't canon, you sure make ti sound canon. I loved the bit with Bryce's mom's forehead: it made the strange nonsense words feel very intimate, friendly, and real.
Ppleater chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I HATE YOU! now I will ship Bryce/chuck and THAT MAKES ME HATE YOU!

*faves*
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This was beautiful, sweet and sad. Although I am very glad to have Matt Bomer as Neal, Bryce was beautiful in an entirely different way that Neal is.

I agree that Bryce's sacrifice was hardly a footnote either time.
Misura chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
It's oh-so tempting to simply add the story to my Favorites and not say anything, because guh - what can I say? This was gorgeous, funny, sweet, touching and, in the end, a sharp, sweet bit of heartbreak.

A delightful, many-flavored piece of art.