Reviews for Enchanted
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
plez right more
summerflower13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
why does it have to be a one-shot why.? weee its funny and alll. :'(
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Would love to see the girl as his pet in a future fic :D
Corvitine chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Soundwave is my favorite Decepticon and despite his...well, robotic personality I can actually see this happening. Great job with this One-shot. And Celine Dion is an amazing singer. I don't even like this type of music and I love her songs. :)
LadyAnatar chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love this little story! From what little I know of Transformers, Soundwave seems very in-character. Also, I appreciated that there were no grammar/spelling errors, at least that I saw.

For the record, I totally empathize with both the OC and Soundwave. I sing everywhere and anywhere, people ask me to sing, and I infuriate my brother by refusing to leave church until the final note's been sung. As for Soundwave, I have the habit of being mesmerized by pretty sounds. I even choose favorite characters partially by their voice! (Optimus Prime, Sesshomaru, or Darth Vader ring any bells?) Therefore, I find your story highly believable, not to mention entertaining, from a personal perspective.

Finally, thank you for introducing me to the song and artist.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hahahaha, Dion is Transformer. I trust you know that though. i love liitle things like that.
amber8807 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I liked this story a lot. I wish it went into the next day! THANKS FOR SHARING! :)
Wannabe Mischief chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
How could Soundwave as a tape player not like music? Interesting as usual
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wolfyfox chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That wasn't cheesy! I LOVED it. It was beautiful. Soundwave still being his intimadating self, but also showing his love for music. So sweet! I always liked that scene too. This made me go back after YEARS and listen to the song. Wonderful memories. Anyway Soundwave's personality(or lack of)was pretty darn good!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I can see how Soundwave owuld ba attracted to music. this was well writeen and I think that the reactions are IC.
John Smith chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hahaha this is super cute! I understand your concern that it might be considered too cheesy or something like that, but honestly, cheesiness is only bad when it's... bad! You know, like everything else xD

It's incredibly hard to write Soundwave because he's characterized by two ironically inverse extremes: subtlety and acute rigidity. If that makes sense. I ALWAYS FOUND HIM HARD TO WRITE CUZ IT'S LIKE TRYING TO MAKE A CHUNK OF LEAD AND A SWAN FEATHER SIT ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF A SCALE OH MY GOD WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY HERE

u maek rly gud riting

But seriously, I think it's super hard to write Soundwave to be both in-character and interesting. Usually he's one or the other when written into fanfiction, hahaha. Great job :)
Lunar Mist chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awesome! This could easily become an OC/Soundwave.
Decepticon-Tuba-Player chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Aww... That was a cute story.:) That song's a favorite of mine too.
The Cat Crusader chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
D'aww, I love those movies too! But since our tape player wore out I can't watch them anymore until I find them on DVD.

I really enjoyed this little ficlet after a stressful day. And a beautiful calming song...