Reviews for Aspiration: The Beginning
Spiderlyne chapter 13 . 8/14
i hate cliff hangers...
Uni101 chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I thought I may grow to love this story, but sadly I had to stop as Aerith was way too out of character and insensitive I feel. I know she doesn't add much to the story and I appreciate you added her for your friend but she's just a bit random? and doesn't seem to fit in...

I'm not trying to hate on her or flame your story. I just hope this will be recieved as constructive criticism :)
bitterbeauty813 chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
I loved the story! It was Amazing!
Carol Cosplay chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
AWWW... Poor Riku! T-T
NekoGirl2BusyWriting2Flirt chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
I wanna see his outfit!
Gaeaa chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
I enjoyed reading this story very much, it had its moments of glory in terms of originality. However at times it did become quite a bit expected of what was to happen, but with most stories that can be said as well.

In the first chapter when it was revealed that Axel's past lover was Ventus I, for the lack of better words, screamed out loud "HOLY SHIT!". I'm not used to seeing Ventus in fan fictions being he is a new character so this was quite a treat.

I'm am looking forward to the continuation of this story.

- Angel Scar
Kuroneko-Hime-XIII chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
this is a real-vamp version of Twilight! i LOVE it! you rock!... ALOT!
Harmonic Sniper chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
really interesting!

Yay for Axel and Roxas but :( for Riku and Sora

can't wait to read the second part!
Electra Raven chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
this was a beautiful chap, the lemon scene was sexy and sweet. :) you're doing great on this fic, keep it up.
Sgofyyah13 chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
Hmm I wondered what happened to Zexion little stalker went xD..
Sgofyyah13 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
what? this chapter got deleted? *sob sob*
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 12 . 11/19/2010
why hello again.

I'm not a fan of Vampfic, but this one was very good. i loved and hate it. i mean... the ending...i wanted to cry. it was just to sad. and don't get me started on Zexion...i mean i like him. but i can't help but hate him right now.
KagomeRox27 chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
OMFG. PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER~! SO EPIC! XD i hope Sora and Riku get back together. :)
Sexy-Tacos-Emo-Waffles chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
D: Gods, I never knew Ven was so controlling. I really hate to say it, honestly I do *cough*, but I'm so glad Ven is gone D

I'm just glad Axel didn't compel Roxas to be okay with it like Riku did to Sora. D:

Nice. Axel the Vegetarian or Axel The Vampire?

xD Axel would have gotten a kick out of that. Watch Roxas' Aunt go up to Axel and be like "It's okay that you're a vegetarian. Roxas just feels a bit betrayed. Give him some time."

Oh, good she knows he doesn't mean vegetarian. 8D

NONONONO AXEL you stupid head, listen to Roxas! D:

Riku, do you know how hurt Sora might be when he finds out? . . .

Ohyay (I feel like that should be one word) So, Ohyay, again, because Roxas confessed his love to Axewl and how okay with him he is... or something like that.

Oh, they're so cute together! 3 Oh, that was kind of sudden, but I forgot that they WERE dating before... No regrets, right? Better not be. D:

D: I feel like crying for Riku's loss, I won't, but I mean, that must hurt so much., Making his loved one forget that he exists? It's horrible!

Thanks for the update, I love this story! I can't wait to see about the next part!3
MoonlightSkye chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
T_T So... I have to wait then...