Reviews for It's The Thought That Counts
luluhrh chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
aww... you can't go wrong with babies. or, you know, women blaming their husbands for getting them pregnant. or feels. or fluff. or EdWin. it's impossible...
Ariel3 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
It's nice to read the mothering experience from someone who at least sounds like she's been there. LOL! I've read too many treatments that you just KNOW were written by someone who'd never nursed a child in her life.

I have to chuckle about your conflict over the naming of Ed's son. I went through the same process with a lot of the same thoughts over the options, though I chose differently, I think you'll approve if you beta my piece.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this was a delight to read and a lot of fun. I can see how you matured over time - each story has been a little better than the last. Very nicely done.
Hellocloser chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Oh , pleaaase tell me your adding more chapters ..
obsidianlight chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
This chapter is sooo CUTE! love the name for Ed and Winry's son...
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
This was really good. Absolutely adorable! I wish there had been something like this in the manga, but I guess that's what fanfiction is for. :D
Otakumom2 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Awwwww...:3 I like his name.

"Good. Then I'll only have to yell once to keep both of you in line." - That was the best! XD
HolyCowWorshipper chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
OMGOOOD, I HATE itchy sweatshirts!

Iii, don't insult the sweater that your wife made with her own hands! Well, at least not if your wife is Winry Rockbell.

"one that left them both sweaty, exhausted and in a satiated heap." - ...*blushing*

Aw, D:, she just wanted to help him, now that he doesn't have automail anymore.

"The tears…no, please, not the tears." - awww...I can practacally see Ed's face right now! And his hand.

""And Al nailed you right in the face in the middle of a snowball fight,""- Just curious; did you write this after or before you saw that Brotherhood-episode when Ed and Al remember the snow in Risembool, just when they arrived to the North? If you wrote it before, it's a tiny epic win on your case. :)

"He frowned, wondering if he were being led into a trap." - It's so fun imagining Ed as this sort of husband. The wife really is the man in the house, but they can boh just melt into eachothers arms.

Father!Ed is the Joy. (D: "Father!Ed" sounds really omnious and BAD if you read the manga...) It never fails to move me, no matter how often I read stories where he's unsure if he will be a good father ad then he looks at his child, and it all just...*poof*, and your heart melts into liquid gold...

I got tears in my eyes, and there was goosebumps!
emiopsfanfics chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
awww I felt myself tear up reading that! omg! ;*)
tetey22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
amazing story XD well done. o loved it.
Maggie's Revenge chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You were right, I'm really glad I looked at this! I love it; it's so cute and funny and wooly. You keep Ed and Winry in character so well, you know. And goodness, I've become such a sucker for babies!
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
So sweet how Winry and Ed made a compromise with naming their child, Winry gives Ed the oppotion naming their son, he names their son after her father. It was a great story.
the girl with big head chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aw this is soo cute,ed is so-fatherly in ed way..keep writing
PiWrite chapter 1 . 1/23/2010

3 it

Harryswoman chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
AW! this was so sweet!
kayy christine chapter 1 . 1/12/2010

Great job on this, really.