Reviews for Atlas
This is absolutely the most beautiful and profound love story I have ever read. This was the first time I read it in 2 years and it still moved me just as much as it did the first time. I come back to this story time and time again because it makes me so happy. I love this so much. It picks me up when I feel sad and has helped me wrench myself out of depression many times in my life. Thank you so much for writing this. It's truly a work of art.
Loving this story!
SinfullyOffensive chapter 28 . 1/5
THAT WAS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE EXCELLENT READ!
SinfullyOffensive chapter 3 . 1/2
Omg this is just so great. I love Jim and Brice's relationship development
SinfullyOffensive chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh man! I'm completely hooked! Awesome first chapter!
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 28 . 10/8/2016
This was such a great story! You're an amazing author! I'm honestly disappointed that I wasn't here for the ride, that I only joined after the ship returned to shore. But thank you for this one of a kind (probably) story! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/30/2016
I have followed this story all the way through and I read it when ever I'm upset. Thank you for writing it
wolfeinwonderland chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
this is fucking amazing I'm crying what
j8356 chapter 28 . 9/12/2016
Wow. What a beautiful ending.. I definitely enjoyed every single chapter of this story. Thank you for making this amazing fanfic :)
xIchigoNekox chapter 28 . 9/5/2016
Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for this ending ever since I saw that picture of their kids on your deviant art! You definitely didn't disappoint, you're amazing!
Pandas01 chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Oh my gawwwd, I need morrrre Captain *crying hysterically*
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
This is amazing! Keep writing I love every chapter
Tyz chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Dear god there has to be more! Is there more? Is it hiding from me? If there is more could you please tell me where? Kik: tymatty801
Thank you so much! I loved this story so far, must've read it a million times! Also, where did you come up with Brice's name? Suits him great! All sexy and mysterious~ :P okay this is longer than I planned so I'm gonna stop. Good job on the story and please either update or make a new treasure planet story with Brice! A spin off maybe? God I love these characters.
silverr4ven chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
I had really missed this story, thank you for continuing it its my favourite!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
At the very end the author wrote this "A/N: Cliffhanger but I promise there won't be a two year wait for the next chapter" that was in 2010. It has been over 2 years and I will likely never know what happened. Stop reading when it's a happy place in 25 and you'll not be sad. :(