Reviews for Atlas
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 28 . 10/8
This was such a great story! You're an amazing author! I'm honestly disappointed that I wasn't here for the ride, that I only joined after the ship returned to shore. But thank you for this one of a kind (probably) story! Keep up the good work!
I have followed this story all the way through and I read it when ever I'm upset. Thank you for writing it
wolfeinwonderland chapter 17 . 9/13
this is fucking amazing I'm crying what
j8356 chapter 28 . 9/12
Wow. What a beautiful ending.. I definitely enjoyed every single chapter of this story. Thank you for making this amazing fanfic :)
xIchigoNekox chapter 28 . 9/5
Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for this ending ever since I saw that picture of their kids on your deviant art! You definitely didn't disappoint, you're amazing!
Pandas01 chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Oh my gawwwd, I need morrrre Captain *crying hysterically*
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
This is amazing! Keep writing I love every chapter
Tyz chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Dear god there has to be more! Is there more? Is it hiding from me? If there is more could you please tell me where? Kik: tymatty801
Thank you so much! I loved this story so far, must've read it a million times! Also, where did you come up with Brice's name? Suits him great! All sexy and mysterious~ :P okay this is longer than I planned so I'm gonna stop. Good job on the story and please either update or make a new treasure planet story with Brice! A spin off maybe? God I love these characters.
silverr4ven chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
I had really missed this story, thank you for continuing it its my favourite!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
At the very end the author wrote this "A/N: Cliffhanger but I promise there won't be a two year wait for the next chapter" that was in 2010. It has been over 2 years and I will likely never know what happened. Stop reading when it's a happy place in 25 and you'll not be sad. :(
PhyscoBtch chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
Im so glad that this story has come back, i missed it and have been dying to know what happens next, i hope the next chapter wont take as long as this one and that we wont be left with a cliffhanger for too long xD
Okamihanyou-Lin chapter 25 . 6/24/2015
Wow, it sure has been a long time! Also noooooo not a cliff-hanger! xD I remember that this story is very good at them. (so terribly good x_x ) Looking forward to what comes next. Will these two ever get any peace?
Realynnie chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
Literally smiled so hard the entire fanfiction, all 24 chapters. Gosh.. This was amazing.
Red Winged Angel chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
Well, Sean never came...
Skynet chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
This story is fabulous. Keep up the good work! :)