Reviews for My Fault
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Yikes! Mary can get worked up.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Good thing Lestrade was ready with an ambulance.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Great start to the story. I liked the part where Lestrade was fretting about Holmes.
jaws chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Don't you just love ultimatums . . . well I guess he's going to have to choose. Hope you update soon!
Bleh chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Seriously? ANOTHER LGBT? Please don't do this to me.

Please?

Update ASAP, please. I like it so far, but... so many fanfics with Holmes/Watson is getting just plain ABSURD.

Bleh
KayMoon24 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Oh I SO DO hope there's more...
WaterSpirit1 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
An intriguing story - quite well written though some of the language is too modern to suit the time period and the spelling/grammar slips up now and then. I am interested to see how this ends. _ I hope you can update soon!
Doyle0915 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Poor Watson, having to choose between her and Holmes would be tough.

Hoping that Holmes gets better.
Hittocere chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
hah! I remembered the password to my account just to review for you! Okay... after re-reading the first two chappies to remember what was going on.

I like the new chappie! Although it does paint Mary as a bit of a itch, not that I mind 'cause I don't care much for her anyways. I'm kinda sad we don't get to hear from Holmes at all, but I like your closing for the chapter. Watson's nice little, oh shit moment, when it all comes together.

personally I don't even have to guess who I'd pick if I were Watson. Same thing I told my ex-boyfriend, Best Friend comes before him in the 'who would you rescue if you could only rescue one?' bit. Though Watson's situation is a bit more unique...

Nice work, don't forget that even if you don't have a beta, you can still update, you'll just reload it again after you fix all the things us reviewers point out. :) until next time.
Skipper96 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Loved it! Update soon!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
can i kill mary? i dont likeher at all lol great job it was nice i cant wait for mor ei can only hope that Watson realizes what is right before it is too late
Such Curiosity chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I would love if you updated this! However, I see you haven't in about...4 months :( Well, if you ever decide to update, ill be here!
Skipper96 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
That was great! Update soon!
L A Adolf chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
More please? I'm dying to know what happens next!

Excellent set up, characters spot on-just don't leave us hanging!
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
IT IS AWSOMENES! and yes, it was tottaly belivable. i love the way you ended the chapter, and im sorry i didnt get a chance to read it untill now, i was very busy what with readings ans evil papers. college is fun to a point. i hope you do an epilogue, it would really be great!

keep up the great wrighting.