Reviews for The Surveillance of Bella Swan
imjacksbrokenheart chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Thank you for sharing your story. It is definitely intriguing. I would be interested in reading the resolution you have planned. I would like to see Edward put Jacob in jail and to know if Bella is just manipulating Edward to help Jacob. I have a hard time trusting Bella when she is sleeping with Jacob. If Bella is involved, does that mean Charlie is involved too, or just completely out of touch with what is going on with his daughter and her "sort of" boyfriend? I hope you choose to continue writing this story. Good luck in the contest!
cmpdred chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
NCIS is one of my favorite shows, and it's even better with Edward as a Special Agent. I hope you continue this!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
can't wait for more
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was ALL kinds of hot...I loved every second of it..and if you do continue it...That would be awesome! :)

Good luck in the contest! :)
immortal werepire chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
i love how this combined two of my favorite things! ncis and twilight. hmm im picturing edward as dinozzo, since hes my favorite in ncis(: anyways i really hope you do turn this into a mini story, it'd be AMAZING!
ell6ange chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
hell yeah bring on the next chapter... good detail and character build
marisky130 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I think you should definitely continue it.

Purple1983 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
*fans self* really hot stuff! :)
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This story is effing great! I'd love to read more - hell, it would even make a great multi-chaptered story! I am so glad that my buddy and Twi-FF h00r, Coxie sent me over to check it out!

~ Cowgirlgraphics
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Interesting, nice lemon... Who doesnt love edward anyway, anybody writes him? I would love to see what happens next...
karolkid chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Loved it! Please continue, we want to know what happens!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
DAMN HOT story, continue it for sure! alerting just in case ;)
It'sAllInTheMindYaKnow chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I would loove for this to turn into a mini.
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I loved this and really, really want to know what happens next and how the rest of the investigation goes.
BathProductAddict chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh please, please, please continue to write more. I love this beginning.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »