Reviews for The Surveillance of Bella Swan
InWakingDreams chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
More please!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Absolutly make this longer(more chapters) great plot line and well yes hooked on . Nah really, Jake the bad guy and Q' on how he was introduced to Bellas father and has Bellas father been notified of her situation hey... is he even involved, nah, just food for thought.

Loking forward to more I hope.
MssL chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
yes... i definitely think you should continue with the story.. cuz damn..NCISward is HOT! lol
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
MM this was quite the yummy little lemon here, perfectly tart in the right places. Yes I agree NCISward is most definitely HOT! I love the fact that you didnt exactly clear Bealla throughout the story, it leaves and air of mystery. She may be telling the truth, she may be lying. She may be using Edward to get info , or she is truly attracted or perhaps she was supposed to use him to help Jake and ended up falling in love with her mark. So many options, it gets your brain working in such a fun and delightful way.

I will say this thought... that attraction had to have been real because it scorched me...*fans self*. Of course I would love to see how this story is supposed to unfold, but for now I will say nice work and good luck in the contest.

xoxo Jezzy
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Interesting. I like this story a lot. The premise of Jake being the bad guy and Bella being under investigation too was really interesting. I kept expecting Bella to grab Edward's gun when they were making out.
pixiekiller chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh, this would make such a great story :) I hope you decide to continue it
jat5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
OMG, I loved this story. I sincerely hope you decide to turn it into a mini story. I was so hooked, I was reading so fast. :o)
bellamarie117 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Of course I want to know what happens! I'm dying to find out what's really going on with Jake and how things will play out there, in addition to how things will progress with Bella and Edward.

I love the foundation here and it is really great as a o/s and entry. Great job & good luck!
kay321 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Hot!
shasta53 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh yes, yes Luna, please! We want more of is hot and this story is great!
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This definetely should be continued, it is amazing and a proper ending would be cool, good luck with the contest.
IsaKassees chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I think it'd be great for this to be continued! Just at least for some resolution, and you know, another lemon.
am-689 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was such a great o/s,

But i'd LOVE to know what happens from here haha.

I'd definately read if you continued,

Good luck with the contest!
LoveBadBoyVamps chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i loved it... i totally think you should continue this and add a few more chaps...i would def like to know what happens. good luck in the contest btw.
cecpet chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Love the NCIS series and this was a very nice combo :-) Would love to read a few more chapters of it!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »