Reviews for The Surveillance of Bella Swan
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh he is so Hot! Ncisward! Yummy! Thanks for the story and hopefully it will be a 2 shot! :-)
joayla chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ok that was fantastic please write more love Ncisward please write more I will read it !
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i wanna know what happens!

i really like it so far :)
smmiskimen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Please Luna! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! This was fuckhot and awesome and just plain YUMMY! A friend and I were debating as to if Edward was modeled after DiNozzo or McGee. We guessed that Carlisle was Gibbs and Rosalie was Ziva (in a sense). We guessed Alice for Abby and if Edward is DiNozzo then Emmett would have to be McGee but his personality seemed more DiNozzo which would make Edward McGee. Either way, both are hot and I loved this little fic. Good luck with the contest! I am rooting for you and adding this to alert in case you continue it. PLEASE DO!
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Yes, more, please!

I like how you opened with the interrogation and how you introduced all the characters. I'm still not sure if Bella is entirely innocent or not - could she be playing Edward? I hope you make it a two- or three-shot.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was excellent! I definitely would like to see it continued.
CluelessAngel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
please keep writing!
rlwoods chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Continue this please! I really want to find out what happens.

Rhonda
susayq chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Most definitely continue this! I love it :)

Susan
limamorr chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Loved it! I definitely want to see what happens - please continue it.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
MINI STORY PLEASE!

i love it, its perfect
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Loved it! And I would love to see you continue this as well. Adding the story to my alerts :D
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh yea, a mini story would be awesome! Loved this!
browneyesandhair chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
O! I like it! Please write more!
VeCha chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nice! :)I really liked the story.

I'd like to read the rest, just for the investigation to come to a close, with a slight epilogue, giving us a look at a future for E & B... ;)
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »