Reviews for The Surveillance of Bella Swan
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I'm a big fan of NCIS and Twilight so this was the perfect story for me. :D I loved it. I would definitely like to know what happens next :D
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
B.C.L.

You must finish this one. Even if it's only a few chapter!

Loved it!

Cory
Shortcake79 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! This totally kick ass, I was hooked from the start!
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh, Great bella c'ella luna, yes, I want MORE of NCISward and Pawnella. Please let us see more of this story. D
jadesabre75 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I'd definitely love to see more of this! Awesome job!
pulluyi04 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Great one shot. Have to finish the story. What happens
ekib09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
More, please! Great story.
Walker77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i love NCIS show and turning edward into an agent just wow thats really sexy.

i would love if y ou would continue this, i want to find out what happens with jacob and if edward and bella.
Guppie37 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow! I loved it! It would be awesome if you continued it for a short story!
completelyaddictedtotwilight chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I would really love to see this turn into something more and see what happens..
edaddict3254 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
yes! please i want more ncisward! that was a hot little o/s and i would love to see it developed into something more...a short story or even better a full length story perhaps? anyway, the chemistry between your edward and bella was great! thanks for making my day...
brina328 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
omg.. i love this story. i'm reading and like.. wowo this is gonna be good. then i read your bottom notes and didn't know that it was a one shot.. i'm like.. oh no no no.. i need to know the whole story and what happens to them both and if they get together.. please make this into something more.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Luna, this is so WIN...not only do you you give us Edward & Bella, we get NCIS (my fav show ever) & some hot schmexin'! Who could ask for more? Loved it BB, well done! MWAH!
banshee69 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was fantastically hot. I definitely think you should turn it into a story. *fanning face* Geez girl, you have to continue after that.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I loved this... I know you said this was a 2 shot but I would love for you to tuen this into a full story...
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »