Reviews for The Surveillance of Bella Swan
EbonyHearts chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Story alert... just in caseys.
jancamc chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
lo ved like more
heartdiana chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Great one shot! You should definitely expand it more!
hdink chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow, I can't believe he did that with her while she was still a suspect, lol. I would definitely be interested in knowing what Jake is up to!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Fantastic! I would love to see more. Thanks so much for sharing your writing and best of luck in the contest.
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
That was awesome. I loved your Bella and Edward and I hope that she is cleared. Please let us know what happened when the contest is over? *puppy dog eyes* Please?
Dazzled77 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I vote to continue! Good luck on the contest!
fallen-angel21 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
m - i must say i certainly do love me some ncisward too! great story! i really hope you continue this once the contest is over! i'd like to find out what happens with jake & when everyone finds out edward couldn't keep it in his pants!
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Rut-roh. Edward just nailed a suspect. Not going to look good on the permanent record if she turns out to be involved.

The kiss and the quick romp were hot. I love that you left us not knowing Bella's knowledge or involvement. I gotta admit I am still suspicious of her.

Good luck in the contest!
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I liked it, but you left us hanging! I think Bella knows more than she's letting on. Edward is hot as an NCIS agent. I'd love to read more...but thanks for the oneshot!
Ryn729 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh yeah I am definetely voting for this one. You should continue it as well... at least one more chapter.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Jesus! This was awesome...I loved it..Please after please consider the two or three shot it definitely worth it. I've gotta see what happens.. Is Bella really as innocent as she seems or is she Jacob's partner? Is Carlisle right about making her suspect? What happens for and Agent Cullen next? Does he get his man? So many questions,, so few chapters..

Definitely consider and good luck with the contest...
DawnStimson chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Yes, yes! More!
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
That was awesome! Loved it! Really hope you add the extra shots to see what happens! :)
tigger5600 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
wow! amazing story! would love to see more! Good luck in the contest! :)
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »