Reviews for The Surveillance of Bella Swan
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Well,

this certainly made me think of agent Dinozzo :D And that was such a fantastic beginning! I hope you get to continue this story line a little longer!

ttfn

Ardanwen
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
i hope this does well in the competition, its amazing :)

x x x x
Sdjk chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I have to know what happens! Please continue. Great idea and writing for a one-shot.
JillyReb chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved the story, Luna! I would love to see it turn into a mini story! You know, have Jacob come back & Edward have to go all protective & save Bella! hehe :-)
missjessxoxo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved it and would love to know what happens next ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really like this, Im a fan of NCIS to, and Edward as a NCIS agent is just hot ;) Please write many many chapters!
brittany86 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
that end was great
amwine chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love it and would love to have more of these two! Great job and good luck in the contest!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really enjoyed this! I definitely would love to see more of it! Great work, good luck in the contest!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
please add more!
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh this should SO be a mini-story! I loved it, and NCIS is one of my fave shows, it fits so well with this contest!

Excellent job!
labellaleigh chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I hope there will be more!

I loved it!

-Leight
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Hell yes, like you even have to ask if we want more? Of course! Please and thank you!
Snewman82 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was really good and I enjoyed reading it very much. This would make a fantastic story if you decided to continue it. Good luck in the contest.
onesweetbell chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Liked it and added it to fave just incase you add more to it.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »