Reviews for What If? The Line
kate811 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Today I awoke in a completely miserable mood. It was my first day of classes for the semester, so the mood was justified. But I couldn't stay miserable for long because I got online and checked my email and found out you had the motherload of update-o-ramas! So, I spent the rest of the day in a very good mood! (My Anatomy/Physiology professor tried to crush that mood by delving right into the next unit which is the endocrine system which is...I couldn't even tell you it's so confusing...but I held my own and am still pretty bright and shiny!)

But enough about me, let's talk about you! Well, your story. Which I for one LOVED. I so wish something like this had happened on the show instead of just...nothing. Seriously, did they even talk about the vanilla latte moment ever? I think Addison may have apologized the next day, but they deserved a real conversation.

Favorite part: “No, I get it. Fine. Did you need anything else, Dr. Montgomery?” Nothing hurts worse than the cold, impersonal Dr. Montgomery. She wants to hear him call her Addison.

-Yeah, I want to hear him call her Addison too! And the "Dr. Montgomery" hurt! I mean, I know he normally calls her Dr. Montgomery but something about the situation they were in and him calling her that just seemed so sad!

And on a final note - I'd be resigning too if I owned Grey's right about now. It makes me so bitter. My family and friends have avoided the subject of Grey's with me because they know it will set me off on a "This would have been the PERFECT opportunity for Alex and Addison to get together" rant, and they've had enough of those. It just...really makes me mad, since Izzie is gone and Addison is available and it'd just really be the perfect opportunity for them to get together!

Sorry to end my review on that horribly bitter note! Now I'm gonna go read and review the kazillion other stories you updated and added!

-Kate :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I really liked this! :) It's too bad we never really got to see on the show where Alex and Addison were meant to go since Kate Walsh got the spinoff and the writers said they had to change the storyline.