Reviews for A Year In A New Life
Girlink chapter 38 . 8/10
CHARLIE AS A WEREWOLF!
And Heather's now is pregnant! OH MY CARLISLE...
Girlink chapter 29 . 8/7
Why Edward, Bella & Renesmee have to be off, when the Twin's Hale arrived?
april chapter 43 . 7/24
the rest of the book was brilliant i just didnt like the ending :(
april chapter 12 . 7/17
I absolutely love this. I did spot a few spelling mistakes. The two I remember was 'were' instead of 'where' and 'waist' instead of 'waste'. On the whole this fanfiction 'book' is brilliant so far and apart from little mistakes it feels like I am reading a Stephanie Meyer book.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 42 . 4/12/2013
Thank-you SO MUCH for not making that the end! When I finished the last part, my jaw sorta dropped, and I went "Wait, is there no more? Say it ain't so!" I think I feel a bit more compassionate for all the leaders as a whole. In your fanfic, you can just see the love Caius and Athenadora have fo one another! And I thought Aro was being a little shallow when he was moping about his rocky relationship with Sulpicia RIGHT IN FRONT OF MARCUS, who obviously has a dead mate (and we know who killed her). But still, I love how theyre all like like a huge family, even more connected than the Cullens. I really hate it when people decide that the Volturi are bad, because it is just from Bella's view, and honestly, the Cullens were breaking some rules.
Volturi chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
Hey, whats up? Just wanted to tell you I finished your beautiful fanfic. Youre breaking my heart, though, because everyones upset. I cant believe Heather was being so mean! And I really want Felix and Demetri to be friends again. Also, I feel sorry for Alec, with Pricilla, and his sister finding a mate (though that was sweet). You have permanately etched a new perspective in my mind, as I cannot bring myself to dislike Caius anymore. I love how everyone has a distinct persona that truly developes in the story. Plus, theres some good humor!
Hart2Hartgirl98 chapter 42 . 3/7/2013
love it kee writeing more
Puffyhair chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
This is an awesome story. I am only on chapter 14 and it is already so intertwined and connected. I love it however should decide to become a writer and publish a book you might want to consider making it a little less complicated. I usually can follow very complicated plots easily and this can be hard to follow. Keep writing! Your story is amazing!
lily-julie chapter 42 . 1/12/2013
ya your back
SPARKELS77 chapter 41 . 12/6/2012
Please update! Love this story! :)
sanderella chapter 41 . 9/25/2012
Awww. I hope Felix is ready for parenthood, as well as handling a newborn mate. That Eleazar and Felix work past there problems, because he'll need all help he can get.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
interesting idea i could really see Aro sending out one of his guards out to take a human mate like Edward had done and have a kid
aggie chapter 41 . 6/25/2012
loved it! i like Demetri and Felix's playful side you wouldn't think Voltri guards would be that lax...lol...great chapter! can't wait for the next chapter!
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 41 . 6/21/2012