Reviews for Double the Cops, Double the Consultants
BloodyHell chapter 1 . 1/3
So much in character, I'm stunned someone managed to write so good for a crossover (yes, that take as a compliment;-)
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wow my first crossover and i loved it.i know its pretty late from its publishing date but you know i also think i'm not. You know why? Ok here me out, i mean read me out. After reading this fic, THIS thought popped up in my mind 'Hey Jane and Lisbon went to NewYork in Green Thumb right? How about having lisbon and jane visit Castle and Beckett there after the case is solved. After seeing them engaged maybe our jane lisbon might be able to comtemplate over their relationship as well.' What do you think? The time setting is just so right to write this kind of think. You should definitely do this story. I'd be more like sequel to this story. Let me know if you are just even considering a bit.
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
AWESOME
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aw! That sure was something. I LOVE IT!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Absolutely loved it!
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
The Castle writing thing about Jane was very very interesting.

I dont know if Jane would actually be outwitted that easily, but the talk about the options was really good and I loved reading it!

Would you think about a sequel? :D
MonicaK chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I really like this story. And although I'm not that familiar with the mentalist show (I've only seen it a few times) I would love to see this crossover. Excellent job!
Risola chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was cute and fluffy! I loved all the banter. I'm pretty sure if it ever was Jane vs Beckett in a battle of wits, he'd win, but I loved that Castle would have her outwit him. :)I liked that it wasn't too overtly shippy, it was just right.
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I liked that! I'd actually never seen this one before, probably because when you wrote it I didn't watch Castle. But you did an excellent job, as usual. Wish the foursome would meet, especially Beckett and Lisbon. Together I bet they could catch any bad guy that came their way-as well as thinking up convincing punishments for their awry consultants. :D
ItsCherry chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was really good! The tone of the story captured the playfulness of Castle and Jane well, and I found it really funny P Congrats on your realistic portrayal of the characters!
meanderling chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Dude, I haven't reviewed a story in so long I don't even remember what my own FFN handle *is*. But this story begs to be reviewed. Jane and Castle reading each other was the most fascinating thing I've read in ages. This crossover is so awesome-the characters/relationships are alike in so many ways but just slightly different, and it was so cool to see the way you wrote them playing off each other. Fantastic writing!
Hollystream chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I LOVED it, I really think you should do a sequel!

Super awesome job! :-)
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Awwww, this fic is so fluffy, but i love it! Youve mixed two of my favourite shipper couples!
sassykatic chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You're right, it was soo fluffy *-* I love it
Mark C chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great story.

I loved the fact that both Lisbon/Jane and Beckett/Castle were very similar partnerships. That alone was amazing but it got even better when they met. I thought it was pretty good that Lisbon was a fan of Castle's work.

It didn't surprise me that Jane could see the attraction between Beckett and Castle as did Rick with Lisbon and Jane. The same could be said for when Jane deduced Kate's past about her mother while Rick did the same to Jane when they were paying for lunch. I liked Castle's advice for Patrick and maybe he would take that to heart.

Loved the ending for both sets of people.

Good job.