Reviews for Indigo Moon
Anime91 chapter 1 . 4/6
Hope you update soon this is my favorite story. Really hoping fluffy got out of that situation and was able to save Amatsu and his mate, hope Inuyasha and Miroku find a way out of the shadows and Kagome gets what she deserves, really want to see fluffy punch her!
blood87 chapter 11 . 3/16
Can't wait for the next chapter.
BabyTgo chapter 11 . 3/10
Can kagoms just die like shit
Anime91 chapter 11 . 3/9
love it! cant wait to see how it turns out... I hope all is good and somehow Miroku get to tell Sango how he feels.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 11 . 3/9
Please Update!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 3/8
I hope Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are going to be ok. I hope the real Amatsu is still alive and going to be ok, and I also hope that Shiuchi is going to be ok as well. Thank you updating this story. I'm really glad your starting to write it again.

I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
Jaytheraven chapter 11 . 3/8
O MY GOSH nooooooooo! Please update soon inuyasha has to remember and miroku has to live! But thank you for updating
Release Me chapter 11 . 3/8
O man I'm so happy to see this came back to life! I was really hoping to see this was going to update after I saw another story you wrote updated, super happy poor baby shushi ;-; sorry I spelled that wrong. I was like knew his mate was dead I was hoping I was wrong though! Them shadow thing's are nuts! I can't wait to see what the plot is with them XD and I can't wait for inuyasha to get his memories Back Most stories I read like that he never gets them back o.o so I'm glad to hear you are fishing this yay! *makes silly sounds* for the plot bunnies to keep heading your way XD
jennykrulez chapter 11 . 3/8
Yes! Thanks you so much for the update no matter how late it was. Please finish the story soon and I'll make sure to check out your other stories.
Dragon77 chapter 11 . 3/8
I'm happy that you are back With a new chapter keep them coming.
VampireDoll666 chapter 11 . 3/8
Well this isn't good now is it...but I have faith in Sesshomaru saving the day as always only once saving everyone (Inuyasha as well) collapsing himself from his own injuries. I think that would be when Yasha gets his memories back, seeing Sesshomaru badly injured...lying on the ground unmoving barely alive.
Anime91 chapter 10 . 3/2
I absolutely love this story and dying to know what's going to happen..I honestly want to see some major demon butt kicking and really want Fluffy (I am totally going to be calling Sesshomaru that from now on it's just to funny) to bring Amatsu back to life it's just to sad. I would also love to see Fluffy slap Kagome and drag Inuyasha away from her evil clutches (honestly starting to hate her). Please update as soon as you can I love your work.
daniluce chapter 1 . 2/1
You keep both of these characters beautifully in character. I'm sad that this hasn't updating in so long because I am really dying for those two to get back together. Seeing Sesshomaru in so much pain is making me cry when I read this fic. Please update soon.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 1/12
Please Update!
Letty-Chan19 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
*groans* Uhhhh.. Please update soon.. Now I'm pissed & hate at Kagome.. (Well since I first met her.. My instint said 'Don't like her much.. She's a bad girl..!' & I obeyed it lol..) This is wonderfuuuuuuuul.. Please update soon.. *pout*

Me fave it..