Reviews for Indigo Moon
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Even though it takes a long time I still enjoy your story updates. Please update soon.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
Holy anime atrocities! Is Sess ok? What about Inu? This is a terrible place to stop...considering I have no idea when more will be posted..

Dude...wtf? I hope you are able to post more soon. Maybe Miroku is going to the same place Sess is (since he sank into the floor the same way)

Amatsu is dead, everyone is separated, shadows everywhere... I don't know what to do until there's more! *freaking out*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/2/2015
Ah, shit! I knew something was up with Amatsu, damn! Poor, poor Shiuchi.

The first third of this chap was very nice ;) I liked it sooo much!

Fight time!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
ohhhh yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Go Miroku lol! Yeah, the last part of this is very hot, and I wonder if Sess will deny the 'polite request'? *giggles*

Seems like Inu's youkai knows something is wrong...'this mind is fractured..' It knows what Inu does not.

While I am ALWYS down for some smexin, it does seem like if Inu's youkai mates with Sess right now, it could cause more problems, since Inu's memory is still skewed.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
*bangs head on table* No, no, no! Inu only said and did what he did cause he thinks that's what's supposed to happen!

Now Sess saw and he's gonna think Inu doesn't even want to remember what they had and omg! It's killing me!

I would like to offer some advice concerning writer's block and other problems authors face. It helps me a lot to get a story written on paper first (at least the major parts) Even a bullet list of the vital shit you want in the story can help, as you can then base your writing on that :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
omg That was surprisingly hot...I think I'm lemon-deprived if one non-sexual bite almost sent me into hysterics..

Kags would be alright if she didn't keep interfering! I don't really mind her in general, but when she is actively against the glorious deliciousness of inucest, she can talk a long walk off of a short cliff.

*wide eyes* Amatsu? Hmmmm..
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Aww Sess wanted some attention! And he was getting it..until freakin Kagome had to come ruin it! I sooo just got pissed at her!

You were right, Inu. That demon IS yours, and your youkai knows it, and that little simpering bitch that 'sits' you is trying to keep you from your mate!

Until Kagome showed up, that scene was going great! *growls at miko*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Hmm, looking for a beta? I'm not an official one, too busy. But I'd be happy to scan your stuff for grammar/word usage errors. Example: the difference between there-their-they're. I know you're going out of the country (saw this note on 'After It All') so you may not need me at the moment. PM me when you get back, and I'll see what I can do :)

I wanna watch Sess bathe! Actually..does he need any help? *wicked smirk*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
omg Miroku is gonna teach Sess how to seduce? That should be entertaining!

What's wrong with Shiuchi? Naraku and his evil bullshit...

Can't wait for Sess's Seduction lol!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Sess is totally jealous! And he should be; Kags is trying to insinuate herself between them!
Ohhh, and it said inus mate for life..if Sess (or his youkai) doesn't get some attention from his mate, it will slowly break him!

I hate Naraku! He's screwing everything up!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
omg! Inuyasha doesn't remember?! Holy shitballs! After everything they went through..he thinks they're still enemies?! Bastard Naraku and his despicable plans!

Lemon was not terrible! Yeah, would have liked more detail, but as I said before, I can imagine it just fine ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Alrighty! At the end of Magenta Stripes, it looked like Kags was ok with the incest, but apparently not lol!

Aww, I liked when Inu got in the tree, and huffed and opened his arms for Sess! aww! Love 'morning Sess', all playful and frisky!

Dude, Naraku! *growls* What's he up to? I don't trust that spider/baboon spawn of satan as far as I can throw him!

MORE YAOI! YAY! *dances around*
Anime91 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Hope you update soon this is my favorite story. Really hoping fluffy got out of that situation and was able to save Amatsu and his mate, hope Inuyasha and Miroku find a way out of the shadows and Kagome gets what she deserves, really want to see fluffy punch her!
blood87 chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter.
BabyTgo chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
Can kagoms just die like shit