Reviews for Lost
Draeconin chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Okay... Well, you have two HP characters in your story, but for the most part they seem to be only supporting characters and a plot device. Then again, there is very little interaction of the reader with any of your characters. They seem rather two-dimensional. You need to get the reader sympathetic with at least one main character in order to get them involved.
The story line is there, the action scenes are well written, but with the lack of character development it's not enough to make me want to keep reading.
PascalDragon chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Great and interesting story, especially since I'm a fan of both franchises :D
Sirius hooking up with a Klingon woman was just as nice as Harry finding a lovely witch for himself, even if she had ended up as Voldemort's host for a while.
I'm looking forward to see what Harry and Sirius will learn once they're back on Earth. Like what had happened with the magical communities? What about Hogwarts and Diagon Alley?
I'll keep an eye out for the sequel :)
kittyranma chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
Loved this hope the continuation is great too. I also hope Guinin is in it that mix would be very interesting.
Hikari Nova chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
so when will the sequel be released? it's been over a year and a half since this was finished
Difdi chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
The solution of what to do about a conspiracy in Starfleet is fairly obvious.

Galaxy class ships are multi-role vessels, and one of those roles is flagship. As a result, a Galaxy class communications system is ridiculously powerful by the standards of most Federation starships.

Solution? Don't report the problem to anyone. Broadcast it to EVERYONE. Sunshine kills conspiracies dead.
Difdi chapter 4 . 5/27/2016
Technical error. Troi's empathy is a passive sense, not an active scan. Harry wouldn't be able to sense it or feel pain from it any more than he would from Picard merely looking at him.

Well, unless Harry is telepathic and bounced off Troi's mental shielding while unknowingly attacking HER.
Difdi chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
You have a minor technical error. You really should specify the class of ship the Kaveth Nar is - merely saying Bird of Prey is a bit like saying shuttle or truck. It's a type of ship, not a ship class in itself. A Klingon Bird of Prey is a raiding vessel, not a front line combatant like a battlecruiser.

It's pretty obvious to me that your story features a K'Vort class, but someone less trek-nerdy might be confused because the B'Rel class is also a Bird of Prey, and it's a Runabout-size scoutship with a crew of 6-12.
Difdi chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
You have a technical error. Romulan warships do not use antimatter for fuel, so there wouldn't be an antimatter explosion from shooting the ship.

On the other hand, what they do use for main power is also quite volatile if you shove a disruptor beam into it. The ship just implodes into subspace, rather than explodes into an antimatter-driven fireball.
kyoshi711 chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
Great story one of the best that I've read. Wish you could write a dozen more!
Lina03 chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
very nice and i so love L'kor
obliviated fan chapter 15 . 2/16/2016
So where's the sequel? :)
Jonn Wolfe chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
Brilliant. Love how everything fit together. Lwaxana being the one to oust the Dork Lord was inspired. Hope the continuation comes soon, because I like it!
Obsidius chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Great Story. Loved it! Thank you!
kyoshi711 chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
When are you going to start your new story called the Heirs of Magic.
Darkcrest27 chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
only complaint is that if harry and Sirius went through the veil together it was before harry could learn sectumsempra