Reviews for Lost
Darkcrest27 chapter 6 . 11/16
only complaint is that if harry and Sirius went through the veil together it was before harry could learn sectumsempra
thedad1961 chapter 15 . 4/11
Dud I enjoyed the story greatly, and wait the next installment with much eagerness.
misherukuro chapter 15 . 3/14
Interesting read. ,
hpf2114 chapter 15 . 1/9
Absolutely EXCELLENT story. Well written, enough good action sections to keep it interesting, with great interaction between characters. I look forward to the next story. Full marks!
AndyPCJW42 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I really liked it. My suggestion would be for Harry to be an Earth bender and bender of another element or have him be able to lava/swamp/sand/metal bend from a younger age, all of them or 1 or 2, preferably lava or metal or both. My only other idea is a wild one and that would be a plant bender, as in he could control plants and earth as well, I don't think anyone has done that before in a avatar thing so it would be cool.
kyoshi711 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Absolutely great story. I was so mesmerized by the story that I forgot to comment on each chapter.
josh148513 chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Good story please update soon
The Moon Potato chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Wow, I'm really impressed. Thank you for the great story, it has been entertaining and seems well thought out. It's one of the few good HPxST:TNG crossovers that I've seen, which is a shame considering the possibilities both universes provide. Keep it up, and I look forward to reading more!
Paladin Nox chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Great Story. Thanks for sharing
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Great wrap up there, and will look forward to the next story in this universe, and see how Harry and Sirius continue to adjust to all this new stuff, even as I do like the idea of Harry teasingly calling L'kor his Mom there, while I try and picture her in my mind.
kddr1122 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
wonderfully done. well written
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
excellent finish. thank you for the update
starboy454 chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
dennisud chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
I have the feeling that we'll run into the offspring of a few families Harry knows.
Oh and Tom will not be kept locked up. Just make his demise ironic!

anf600 chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
just one question I wasn't clear on...did Harry 'die' or does he still have the horcrux? Good crossover. I like L'kor.