Reviews for The Slave
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHABAHAHHAHAHHAHAHABHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHABAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAGAHAHHAHAH FANTASTIC
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2017
Ok I am dying this is to LOL
kcrutcher123 chapter 5 . 2/15/2017
I love how you've written this! I noticed a glitch in this chapter near the end, where it says "pointing his wand at Sirius" did you mean to put "Severus"?
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Uh-oh X3
shadowcat ninja chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
Hahahahahahah go Severus X3
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Wow looking forward to the next chapters :) !
Ecoro chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Beautiful, amazing, awsome, this is the best fic Ive ever read period.
chanysa chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I reeeeally Hope you make sirius pay for what he did, that jerk! I Love Snape's revenge :D
PrincessBetty01 chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
This is quite amusing! I must give Severus a load of credits for pulling this! I'm surprised Sirius hasn't caught on clues xD I wonder how this will turn out for them.
Saramagician chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Why Severus hadn't asked any thing about why he was at Hogwarts? If he was Sirius's slave, what did he do in Hogwarts?
Snilyforeve chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
This is great. Please update!
bookwormqueen7 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
that is good. update soon please.
Jomarie chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
I wold have loved to read the conclusion XD YAY SEV!