Reviews for Playing Doctor
shelly chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Awesome, pure awesomeness! I wish they'd continued it, though what with your writing spurring me to watch it again at once. Thanks for writing and just know your amazing work is appreciated by me (and countless others) ;)
mk94 chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Awesome chapters!
And this fluffy tallumbus;-)
I actually feel guilty because Columbus have to deal with all this crap...and even more because i wanted to ask if you could bring some thing like fire in it. Or hunger, because in z-land there could be problems to find food anyway, beside food being eatable...
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
I really do hope you finish this :(
VanillaSlash chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
So in love with this. Poor Columbus just can't catch a break, can he? Well, occupational hazard being a non-zombie resident of zombieland. In any case, the family dynamic they've got going on is so unique but sweet. And Tallahassee and Columbus's relationship just... gah, it's cute! Love it!
lortenfide chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
I absolutely freaking loved these mini fics. They are the best I have seen in the Zombieland archive. I don't know if you have lost interest in this fic but you are really good at it and should keep going. I really do hope to see more mini fics with this Playing Doctor story. Keep up the good work, hope to be reading more of your work soon. Oh and I looooved the hurt Columbus, you rule at it.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
is that the end?:O
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
rule#_: Don't trust the stairs!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
at this rate tallahasy is going to lock colubis up in a cage.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
yay!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
To shameless fluff! and bad yogurt..
Fairedenale chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
You are so cruel to Columbus. But he is an easy target. Update soon, this story is good and I want more, like several other people who follow this story.
runzu chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
this is the best kind of fluff. realistic without being sappy. :) could i request a scenario? the quartet make camp at a ski resort. could you put columbus under some snow? lol the resort is the place is perfect for him to get better with an onsite clinic.
TrueLayla chapter 14 . 9/29/2010
I LOVE this series. I really hope you post more for it soon. Your Tallahassee is one of (if not the) best that I've read yet. The relationship between the group is also pretty perfect.

Please update!
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 14 . 9/25/2010
So... yeah... uh... PLEASE FRICKIN UPDATE THIS. I love how mean you are to Columbus. I also like that you arent crazy obvious with the slash. But anyway, I love this! Again, please update!
CaliforniaHills7 chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
_ I LOVE THIS! I hope you continue writing this! I think it's well written and just over all cute and adorable and everything awesome! Well if you want, I have an idea! Well two! One: Columbus getting shot on accident! and Two: They go to Ohio, and meet a couple of people still living, one of them being Columbus's mom! Except something should happen for her to die and ensues the angst!

lolz.

Update soon! Keep up the fantastic work! bye!