Reviews for A New Life
angellovesfanfiction chapter 9 . 8/7
good story! i would love it if you write a sequel! i would love to read a chapter on lily and james pov and will they contact harry in future?
TheKingOfTheCrossroads chapter 9 . 3/27
This was so great. So often snape/harry is all about the smut, but you put in a great story too, which I loved. Great balance of the two, and very entertaining. I only found this a couple of day ago, and had to read it all in one go. Id love to read a prequel of how they got together at Hogwarts. I think your my favourite writer on fanfic...
Lady Gaidin chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Adorable ending! So sweet and heart warming. The sex scenes were wonderfully graphic and varied. Great job! The issues Severus and Harry dealt with were real and flowed well within the fic. Some hilarious moments and some fun moments. The fic just got better and better as I read it.
i-am-the-wallace chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
James always has to be the bad guy...
JlovesGaara chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Oh my gosh I loved this so much. Sweet, adorable, and kinky. Sad to see Harry lose touch with his parents, but it happens. I liked your epilogue; you showed how time changes people and relationships. Well done, keep up the great work :)
XxZessxX chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
A nice idea Something completely different :) I like it.
Damn was that embarrassing when Harry's parents really opened his sex box xD Oh god I would've died. If you find that much condoms in your son's backpack is it really a good idea to open abox that his at least ten times that size? xD
Poor Harry had really bad timing with the rope burns, the black eye and everything else. It really kinda looked like Severus was the bad guy. But calling your son's boyfriend (I can see why Severus doesn't liek the term it sounds just weird in combination with him) paedophile is besides mean and nearly cruel just completely stupid. But we saw how much they cared in the end. Harrywas much better off without them.
And woah that they managed to get out of bed at all surprised me xD
I can picture Severus beeing a mean drunk. I was so glad when they made up.
This was really nice. I enjoyed reading it :)
XxZessxX
FireAndPowder chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
awww! I loved it! It felt so real like I was actually reading about someone's life. Great work!
sleepyalicedreams chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I like it but I think you should have done one more chapter or something that was about noah and remus explaining to harry.
Mallory83 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Loved it!
Sevvie lover chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Very Cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
This was sweet and you made Hermoine a bitch after awile nice change
Frenchhornbook chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my gosh! I havent read Snarry in a while, but this is so good! I love how you included Remus and Sirius
Newt Marauder chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I normally don't read Harry/Severus, but I liked this. It was mostly smut (good stuff btw), but you had a well formed plot too. I wish Harry could have worked things out with his parents, Sirius, and Hermione, but alas, not everything can be perfect. I was suspicious about Remus being gay, so thank you for that bit at the end. Good job with this story :)
BeccaStrife1982 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
this is one of the best snarry fan ficks i have ever read thanks so much for writing it!
xDarklightx chapter 9 . 11/10/2012