Reviews for Butch Wiles
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Not half bad for a crossover sorts. However, keep in mind, that maybe if Detective Munch was to involve himself in a mystery using his old pal B.J. (Billie Joe) McKay of "B.J. & THE BEAR", well, and in the process, they link a series of sex crimes that follows a path to Winslow County, Georgia, USA, which is the jurisdiction of B.J.'s old enemy Sgt. Wiley, and his Atlanta P.D. partner (based in Winslow County on Governor's orders) Wilhameinha Johnson aka The Fox, for brains rather than beauty. Eventually, Lewis Erskine of "THE FBI" joins them in the arrest, and when going to trial, Judge Lena Petrovsky resigns her position on the NYC Courts to defend The Fox while Wiley has retained former Judge Oliver Taft from the 'S.V.U.' episode "POISON".
Still, with Judge Alan Ridenour presiding over the trial, and especially with none other
than ADA Casey Novak prosecuting, well, finding Wiley and The Fox guilty will be a good success, especially with Gloria Stivic of "ALL IN THE FAMILY" as the Madame Foreperson of the jury, and such a story would be a great memoriam to the late Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. as well. Just thinking about is all I ask.
Kali-blue chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
this was a fun one. loved the jersey homage. made for a winning oneshot
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Love this fic, was sure I had reviewed before!
girlnextdoor15 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
LOVED this. I've read it two or three times! So cute!
lovesfemslash chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You seem to have really found the characters voices. Not a lot of writers do. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent. I look forward to more Facts of Life & Law & Order SVU stories!