Reviews for Just a Big Softie
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Softie indeed. Damn I love yandere!America but at the same time my own country frightens me when he's like that. XD
HetaRussia chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wah! Please let Russia just be unconscious! *goes to care for Russia

This America scared me your story was totes cool reading!
myangelofthursday chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I LOVE yandere!Alfred...that was amazing :)
Thorn chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
The fic was okay... not the best. However you did have the most epic of all epic sentences, Alfred’s eyes turned to ice. “Maybe you need to be reminded of what a good and willing lay Lithuania was.”

The atmosphere around the sitting room dropped several degrees, but Russia and America didn’t notice.

Come on , am I the only one who loves the Lithuania/Russia, Lithuania/America love triangle. *coos happily and stalks off to fantasy land.*
Childoflily chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
RUSSIA! Yup-for once he gets a scream of horror. Yandere!America is scarier than I thought though-and somehow, I wanna see MORES! More, I say.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
oh god, that was just great! you really had how I viewed America's interactions with Russia would be like (amazingly enough, I don't think i've seen any strip dedicated to their interactions, so shocking!). At the very least right up until the fight, though even that seems to be eerily true to me. Maybe America's a closet yandere ;).

America is pretty dense, so he isn't affected by Russia's menacing aura (can't read the atmosphere)! just one thing that gets me when I see some fics with America being afraid of Russia's aura.

Excellent writing in any case!
Constalina chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the stories that I could read every sentence without getting bored. ... Wait, did America just kill Russia? O.o Awesome story! :D