Reviews for 5 Times John Watson Saw Irene Adler Naked
Lord Sanguine chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Interesting.
BregoBeauty chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Interesting little story! Good old Irene... :)
AnimeSiren chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
This was really very great! Thanks for writing!
4biddenluv chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
This is one of the best stories I have read till date! All the characters were spot on! I loved every Watson/Irene interaction you wrote...I must confess that I adore them as a couple and actually think them much more fascinating than Holmes/Irene. Please please do write more for Watson/Irene! I am eagerly looking forward to more of your stories/writing! Absolutely in love with this fic! The reason I think it's so amazing is that all their moments were very subtle, very believable and very sexy at the same time. Simply Brilliant! :D
Anne chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
I'm a fan of Jude Law and Rachel McAdams, so I'm glad you wrote this. I loved reading every word of it. It was incredibly funny and at the same it provided an interesting insight into Watson and Irene's relationship which is never really explored. I think you really captured Watson's feelings about Irene and the unexplainable effect she has on Holmes. I loved Irene's naughty attitude and was amused to no end at her attempts to tease Watson, particularly in the last chapter! Excellent writing!
Felling chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
I love the ending. Well-done. : )
sedarephs chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
WOW! Great story! I especially admire how you portray Irene Adler as someone that is not just a common thief and how the more challenging a theft is the more motivated she is. You really captured the movie version of all three characters wonderfully. WOW, again.
cybercat08 chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
This is a great story, very well written, you have the characterization of Irene down perfectly, although I would have liked to know more about how she felt in all of this, getting so close to Holmes who she obviously has feelings for while planning to betray him. Holmes seems a bit to much of a side character in this, which is probably appropriate since this is more of a Watson/Irene fic, but I wish we could have gotten more of Holmes/Irene. In the beginning I thought Watson was going to be jealous of Irene (because he secretly wants Holmes) and I was a little surprised when he seemed to be falling for Irene, but I like the way you did it, he seemed more fascinated by her than in love with her.

I would love to read more Holmes/Irene stories from you. you did a great job. well done.
george chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Holmes' tirade about the missing button is definitely my favorite part! :D Very fun to read on the whole, but be careful about sentences getting too long, or using too many adverbs.
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Loved the conclusion! Irene is as deliciously naught as always, and meh poor Watson... I daresay he quite enjoyed himself, lol!
Anneka Neko chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
I read this on LJ, came over here, and said "Hey, I know that fic!"

I then read it again, and giggled just as much as the first time. xD Amazing work.
katyfaise chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
I definitely like how you involved Watson in the Holmes/Adler dynamic. It's rare if you see that. It was such a nice read and I really enjoyed it! Great great fic!
rawriloveyou chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Loved the first 3 parts! Especially Watsons initial awkardness!

Please update soon!
Jabberhut chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
I really do enjoy reading the interaction between Watson and Irene. I don't think much has been written regarding this on fanfiction.

You have her character down pat, by the way. And Holmes' statement about being glad to finally have someone he "cannot trust" is spot-on.

Great job!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Poor, poor Watson, having to stand Irene's careless nakedness so throughfully, ha ha ha

Love the "5 times&1 ... does" setting, can't wait to see what'll come up with!