Reviews for Love At First Punch
Kiran-chan chapter 1 . 1/18
Aww... It's a family full of spawns of Satan!
Mirimo27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
"I think I'm going to marry her," Okita says suddenly. I can totally see Okita falling for Kagura the very moment she says she'll help poison Hijikata to death, haha. XDDD Funny one-shot! Love these two.
Elixiria chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
lol this is hilarious
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
LOL. Not even a fan of the pairing and this made me grin. You're officially a cool person.
Bloody masterpeace chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Super cute and funny loved it
blueberry761 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So cute!
Silvermoon34 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh, Sougo, you and your happy little dream world of doom and hell, with Kagura at your side. Oh man, I'd hate to be in Edo when they had kids. *shivers* great writing, by the way. Please do write a sequel!
VenVen chapter 1 . 3/30/2011

aww! cute little ending! / :")
concerned anon 101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I loved how it's narrated in an unorthodox style. There's something about it that is just perfect for a one-shot. I wasn't left hanging and missing something. It was just plain perfection.

I liked these lines:

"I think I'm going to marry her," Okita says suddenly.

"If you can survive, I might think about it," Kagura replies.

I can totally see this in the upcoming Gintama series XD

Also, I just want to say that there were minor corrections on words and grammar, but I completely discarded it after realizing how amazing your idea and narration was. HAHA. :))))

Please continue writing!

From your neighborhood anon :)

P.S. please write more Okita x Kagura stories :D
potsugi chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Waaahaa So good! so fucking good! I laughed all along :3 now I can die and rest in peace (?)

I'm pretty sure, within all the OkiKagu fics I have read, this is my favorite! hell, yeah!
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Poor Hijitaka.
Isabel21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this is very funny, i like it _
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
They are TOTALLY made for each other.
emichii chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
that is epic WIN! really, really amazing! lovely use of language and just great plain wit. :) *applauds*

okita watches hana yori dango now, eh? :P
Mokona-Midoki chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh my goodness. This made me laugh so hard. You really captured the feel of Gintama, and the characters dialogue.

My favorite line was 'while dueling with an umbrella and a coat hanger' one. That made me crack up.

Keep up the good work!