Reviews for Breathe easy
my-spirit-animal-is-the-impala chapter 5 . 7/4
Please please update, it's been a couple years and I'm on the edge of my seat. This is an amzing story I LOVE it, update soon
AnjaleyRock chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Please update!
MAYARA chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Nossa a tempo eu estou atras de fanfic que mostre o Dean e a Bella juntos eu acho ele um casal formidável, adorei sua fic é incrível como interagimos dentro dela!
Charmita chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
OMG I so love your story :) Is there any chance that you're going to update this anytime soon? I'd love to get to know what happens next! Please, please update! :)
NoFate2608 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Truly amazing! PLEASE update this!
dela chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
hi i love your story and dean and bela together could you please please please update soon pleasexx
cactuscorsage chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
That was extremely well written! Keep up the good work and UPDATE!
e.lit-BQSS chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Omg, i've reread the whole chapters and i'm loving it all over again... pls update soon :))
e.lit-BQSS chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
hello, i'm a dean/bela fan and I REALLY DO LOVE YOUR STORY. it makes me giddy all over and the way you wrote the whole fanfic is really good.

I like how the story is going but the plot is still vague to me so I am so looking forward for the next update :))

Pls update soon :)
doCHAI chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
That last scene right there reminded me of Black Swan. OMG. Just watched it, haven't finished it cause our Professor showed up. Anyway, I'm excited to read what's next.
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Oh poor bela! DX I cant wait for the next chapter :D

Your really great, just finished reading one of your other fics and i love them :D

Please make another chapter soon :)
Fifille chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
NO NO NO! You can't leave us like this! I need another chapter aaaah! This is the best fic I've read please update! chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
It was great! Please update as soon as you can!
Niori chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Great chapter!

I love the banter that you have between Bela and Dean- it is spot on to what we saw in the show (well eariler on, before Dean kinda hated her). Awesome job there.

Damn. What happened to Bela there? The whole scene was freaky. Seriously, it has me completely creeped out.

Anyway, can't wait for an update!
Huntress1987 chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Finally got to my PC to review...kinda a pain to do on the iPhone Anyways...

An Update! Whoo hoo. :)