Reviews for Lingering On
Clancampbell chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Good story. I'd love to see more. Of course, having read The Republic of Thieves already, sort of spoils this, but it's good none the less.
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
No, the ending! So sad!

But it's a great story!
Shake chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow, you totally ripped out my heart with those last three sentences. Amazing!
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aah, another brilliant Lies fic from you! The end line was so sad and so sweet. I think you've nailed Locke's mannerisms and some of the one liners made me chuckle. Even though I found Jean a touch too aggressive toward his friend, i can very much see this happening in the long-awaited for book 3!

Unless you have any objections, I'd like to add this to the fanfiction section of my fansite, . I've contacted you before about your other two fics and you said it was fine then so hopefully your opinion hasn't changed :) You will be credited, of course! Thank you for the lovely read!
Velociraptor256 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is absolutely fantastic: you've captured the characters and the atmosphere of the books perfectly. It's certainly helped to placate me a little while I wait for the third book to come out!
redflame1020 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love this story. Beautiful.
talking2myself chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow! This is a pretty amazing piece of fanfiction! I love this series and your write these two characters very well! I could easily see this at the end of the second book! Keep up the good work! There is a depressing lack of Gentleman Bastard stories on this site.
JBQ chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
:) It's nice to see new stories for this fandom. I can't wait for the next book to come even though we know Lynch isn't going to kill Locke off. It seems probable that Jean would not simply sit around and quietly let Locke die, and although Locke is being a bit of a bastard in this fic that's also probably accurate. Good job!
Valar Morghulis chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Though I can't like this part of the canon plot, you've managed to do brilliant things with it. Tres bien.

Must also thank you for inspiring me to read this series. Really, you've got magnificent taste in books.