Reviews for Ah! Keiichi Gets An Angel!
patt2521 chapter 13 . 9/7
Nice story I loved the idea and theme!
vegarosa69 chapter 13 . 6/5
Another awesome fanfic that sadly seems to be abandoned. Everything flowed pretty smoothly and all the characters were interesting. The way Keiichi and his angel progress in the story is on point and the way he learns new magic spells is paced right without sounding too boring or being too slow. The only thing that is not flowing and progressing is Keiichi and Belldandy's relationship. I mean they're sleeping together and they won't even kiss? Everything in here is about other characters other than Bell so it's like she doesn't even exist in this story. I wish the author would pick this back up and finish it because it's a pretty good story.
Yo chapter 13 . 5/9
Six years vacation is more than enough. Now get on with it.
Bigou chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
A very interesting story, sad it seems abandoned.
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
What if he had wished that the dying goddess survive and recover from her wounds?

Hmm... sounds like a story start.
brrances chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
this is great stuff! thanks for making this!
ChownzLivesAgain chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Nicely done, can't wait for the next installment... Thank you in advance
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
a
Noel McCabe chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This... Is awesome.. I wish they actually made a third season with this as the first episode.
10/10 brilliant...
Kite chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Really like this story and hoping you write more. I know it's been a long time since you updated but you still seem to write for the other fics... Just hoping you'll write more for this one too.
Jeremiah chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
I have liked the last 13 chapters and wondering if there are more.
Ressan chapter 5 . 4/15/2013