Reviews for Geeks In Love
toytoy chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow that was really lovely, and set my dorky heart a flutter :)
Gena chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I am going to try and put my love for this fic into words. The flow, the concept, your style...everything. Just adore. I really enjoyed the crossover with Runaways, so to have Billy friends with Xavin was a real treat. I wish there was more of it! And that we got to see more of the Runaways characters. Or at least a double date with Xavin and Karolina and Billy and Teddy. Keep up the good work!
Kazakun08 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
What can I say about this fanfic...well the main this is...Whoa..just whoa..this Hit so close to him it is not funny. -super fanboy mode- I totally LOL my butt of with Tommy's whole "I wish I was a Lesbian" xD~! omg, and at the end oh man...Maybe this real life thing wasn't so bad after all xD~! _ I love you! I have just become your number one fanboy! lol please keep up the good work! I needs it or I will explode!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was... epic ;D I ADORED THAT STORY, THE IDEA, AND THE WAY YOU WROTE IT. You got right into the world of internet without ruining the writing, and you used the elements so well. ADORABLE and sweet :3
narutonejii chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
very cute
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Heh, nice. I liked it. Very cute.