Reviews for When It Rains
Gentid01 chapter 22 . 4/16
This is such a great story! It looks like you haven’t updated it in a while, where you ever planning too? I LOVE sad mopping Darcy!
this is one of my most favourite stories ever, I love the way the relationship between Lizzie and Darcy and the way he softens towards her
I have a few theories about how they separate and somehow I can't help but think in tragedy... hope I'm wrong though
Anyway fantastic story hope to see a new chapter someday!
Much love to you!
Many fan fictions mostly stay true to the plot from which they're adapted (at least the many P&P fics that I've come across). The setting might change (modern/AU) but the basic story remains the same.
However, your story is one of the rare ones that manages to create a Darcy and Elizabeth, who, retaining their originality, have aspects that seem fresh and appealing. You could change the names of these characters and I would still read it fondly.
You've made me fall for your seemingly effortless way of weaving words. You've brilliantly created the atmosphere of rain, love, loss and (possibly?) reunion. This story reminds me of nostalgia (is that even possible?).
I come back to this story, time and again.
Thank you for this.
MelsAFan chapter 1 . 2/18
Man i really need to stop get hooked on stories that have been abandoned.
beany chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
Ugghhhh if you were to suddenly finish this I would die bc it would be amazing and beautiful and I would be so happy.
liveoninmemory chapter 22 . 10/20/2017
Please finish this story, it is really inspiring
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Thank you for an amazing story. I know I should be disappointed that it isn't completed but it's hard to when the material we have is far far better than anything that I have read in a while. I am going to do what Lizzy would probably have done:make up my own story.
Midnite.mystik chapter 22 . 9/20/2017
It's been a long time, but I would love to know what university they went to. What was the fight that separated them, and where is he going when he gets on the plane.
Sandhya chapter 22 . 9/15/2017
This is such a wonderfully written story, I really wish you'd complete it! Such depth for the characters, I almost feel like I'm a part of it. It's so hard to find well written stories from Darcy's POV. Please finish it!
Claire chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Hello, I think I already sent you a comment but think it disappeared so I'm writing you again. Sorry if it the first one actually did send and I just didn't realize. Anyway I wanted to tell you how much I love your story I have stayed up all night reading it and can't stop thinking about it even after I must pull myself away from my phone. I know that this story is (ruffly) based off of pride and prejudice and I have come to love these characters almost more then the original story just because it is so easy for me to relate. Especially with Litzy. I can only hope that by some medical you have not quite this story. I know that the last time you have updated is 2012 and. . . . It's now 2017 but please please don't stop now I don't know what I will do without a proper ending to such a wonderful beginning. Just know that if you do pick it up again I'll be a very happy follower!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2017
I can not explain just how happy I am to have found this wonderful fantastic! I have stayed up all night reading it and loved it so much, and only hoping that by some medical it's not over! I know you haven't updated scene 2012 and it's currently 2017 but I will forever love this story! I know the characters are bast off of pride and prejudice but they are different, they are your characters and they are beautiful! I can't stop loving them and your wonderful writing style! I hope that maybe one day you will decide to pick up again.
Ilam chapter 22 . 6/16/2017
I love your writing, and am wondering if this story (when it rains) will continue, your takr on lizzie and darcy is wonderdul to read. I also enjoyed closer very much. I hope you are still writing. Thank for warming my heart with your stories and sharing your gift.
alyslee chapter 22 . 5/3/2017
This is is such a wonderful story. Hoping this will be continued someday!
Forever Day chapter 22 . 3/26/2017
I know this was last updated over 5 years ago, but this was a lot of fun to read, so thanks!
Libby Bennet chapter 21 . 3/18/2017
Yeah. She is part of her very boring life.
I am reading this story for the million time in my life and i still enjoy it like he first day.
I wish i could see you as a published author some day.