Reviews for When It Rains
Olga Del Barco Pletitsch chapter 22 . 10/10/2021
I hope this isn't the end, will you continue?
Gus chapter 22 . 7/4/2021
This story is beautifully written.

You are so talented!

Would love to hear the rest of it :)
Alice D Ruau chapter 22 . 3/23/2021
Too bad the story is not finished, I really was in...!
These tormented Lizzy and Darcy were interesting and endearing (I don't know if it's the right word in English).
I really like your style, your description of desire, especially Darcy's obsession with Lizzy's parfume.
If you ever comes back to this story I would be grateful to discover what happens to our two lovers :-)
Thank you for your work!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2021
Please, finish this story. Or anybody else...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
OH GOODD YOU NEED TO WIN AN AWARD OR SOMETHING WITB HOW GOOD BOTH THESE MODERN ADAPTATIONS ARE
chrsdana chapter 22 . 11/16/2020
I try not to dwell on my regrets in life— but one thing I do regret is only finding and reading this great work of art this year, 2020. It is unbelievably well-written and I love how you’ve sketched the characters I so dearly love
Stephyyyy01 chapter 22 . 10/6/2020
Sea lo que los haya separado, si algún día decides continuar, ojalá Darcy reciba todo lo que merece por hacerla sufrir.
kothelina chapter 22 . 6/25/2020
I love this story so much, very now and then I come and read it again and always go feeling so happy.
Thank you for the story I hope one day you give us another chapter!
BillR chapter 4 . 6/16/2020
Wow. What a great bit of writing.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/23/2020
I discovered this story last night and didn't sleep until I reached last chapter, only to belatedly discover that this story is a work in progress. This story is very well written, and a great modern adaptation. I am sorry to see that there is no end to this wonderful story. I yearn to discover how Darcy and Lizzy's future progresses, and how their lives separated from each others. I hope to see if a HEA is possible (and it'd be a HEA for me to see this story completed as well).
Guest chapter 22 . 5/14/2020
This is the nth time I've reread this story, and I love it just as much as the first time I read it, if not, even more so. This is a wonderfully written piece of work. As much as I enjoyed reading "Closer" all those years back, I enjoy this story even more. Although it seems unlikely, I look forward to the day this story is completed.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2020
This is absolutely one of the best modern adaptations of Pride and Prejudice I've ever read. I can imagine Darcy's thoughts to be very true to character with the original work, and you evoke a very emotional response to the readers. The transitions you make between Darcy's struggles to the modern world are very good (for lack of a better word). You keep my brain wondering how Darcy's relationship with Lizzy grows, how he lost Lizzy, and how many years into the future he contemplates his loss. It absolutely breaks my heart that it seems it will be unlikely for this story to be completed as it's been almost 8 years since the last update date. I hope you are well, please do know that the readers are thinking of your wellbeing first and foremost, however we are patiently waiting for an update.
k chapter 22 . 3/19/2020
thanks for a great story, tons of talent, looking forward to more.
Feels a little grating for these two to vocally overemphasize their disgust with Colin centering on unchangeable physical characteristics when previous themes of conversations are disdain for others who do the same. Maybe that's true to JA's intention in Pand P and i just chose to miss it.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2020
It's been years since you updated. I only read completed stories normally but k got here through closer and I didn't notice the missing c until I was hooked already.

I guess I'll just ignore the parts of older Darcy and pretend that you ended the story with HEA even though there is so much more to the story. But right now, with this ending I know they are both in a happy place, unaware of what will come, and that will have to satisfy me. Thank you for the story!
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 22 . 1/2/2020
I wish there was more to this story! slow burn that it is, it is still killing me that there is not more to read and there is no ending!
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »