Reviews for A Birthday Wish
ddddddd chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
i almost criedand m a stone !
Ella459 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
this is the cutest thing i have ever read!
keltieful chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I am a squealing fangirl mess.
I don't even know what to say.
There are so many feels.

Naruto is so innocent and sweet it's hard to imagine anyone wanting to ever be mean to him. It makes me sad. And a bit angry. You do such a fantastic job at writing him and conveying so much emotion.
I love hoe you wrote Sasuke and Itachi. It's exactly what I'd imagine their interactions would be. Itachi is thoughtful, reflective and sort of inside himself, while Sasuke is so sweet and caring.

Yet another wonderful story. Just what I've come to expect from you.
:D
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
You bring cuteness to another level!
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Another cute story! It's so cute I can't look directly at it for fear of being lost in the CUTENESS. I loved it, loved it, LOVED IT! You! You make excellent stories.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Ahh, so cute! I wish there were a sequel with them a few years later and still together!
Fangirl Victoria chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
FUK ITS SO DAMN CUTE!*fangirl squeels* AHHH SOOOOO CUTE!
Jammer 99 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
So cute. Your really good with molding the characters to fit the story. You don't necessarily change the characters personalities. You just work off them. I think this story was super adorable. In the beginning my heart was exploding but at the end my heart was exploding from an entirely different reason. My favorite part was when Sasuke started think about what role Naruto should play in his family. I called it! Great job. Thanks for writing.
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aw-ee!
Dat is sho adorable!
Kawaii!
I wonder how the future looks like...
Is it AU?
If it were canon!verse...I wonder...things would probably take an interesting turn...
Anyway
Thank you very much for the story!
jayin chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
awwww thats so cute i almost cried
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Dawwwwwwww, aren't they adorable. I really like the stories were they meet as children, but there aren't enough of them, so points to you.
emmilove chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF... sht now i'm crying. that was beautiful... so cute! x3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
soooo cuteeeee!
bossasspewds chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Ugh, you kill meeeeeeee D'x so cute! HIS WIFE?! *smacks head on keyboard* BRILLIANT! I loved it! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk bye C':
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013