Reviews for Bringing Home Strays
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
So cute! I can't even put into words how much I loved this one-shot.
keltieful chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Oh revenge is sweet. To be 22 and told you still look like a teenager.. that has to be a pretty big hit on your ego and maybe self confidence...

This was very funny.

Sasuke was perverted and an ass, but we wouldn't love him if he was anything else. He had moments of charm and it was clear that he did grow to feel more than just lust for Naruto.
Poor Naruto, it's hard to be so sweet and cute that the general population just use and abuse you. Lucky he's so bright and wonderful that even Sasuke has to love him.

Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Still want to know Narutos backround story and what happened
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
lulu422 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Awwwww, and seriously, nosebleedtopia.

-Keep being epic
mirrorimage33 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
So cute!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I really like this! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Goodness, such a great story :). And Sasuke trying to call Naruto' s name all drunk-like is totally cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
BlaRiix chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This was fucking awesome. You're an amazing writer. When you said the thing about rolling the 'R' though all I could think about is a Mexican man dancing with a rose in his mouth trying to seduce a woman. I know, I need mental help. I swear I was laughing for like 5 minuets after the whole imagination drift.
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh My Lordy! I LOVED THIS! It was sooooo amazing! I love how you portrayed Sasuke! And the lemon was delicious! ;P
I do still question what universe this was in? At first I was like "Oh something like the Ninjaverse because Sasuke was all torn up and what not" but then I wasn't so sure by the end of the fic... I quess it doesn't really matter I was just curious. :}

Great work (as always),
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was so good :)
Sasuke got all drunk lol
Rosae-Sif chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
-Facepalm- The moment you said rolling R's the only thing I could think of was Spanish. I had to stop reading to beat my head against a table because it was the only thing I could think of.
Good job on the story I enjoyed how incharacter they were!
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awwwww A golden fox in disguise.
DrunkDitz chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
You characterize them very well, cute and sexy!