Reviews for My Moron
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 4/20
love it love it love it love it
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 4/1
Oh god! Its so embarrassing thinking of Naruto calling Sasuke, of all people, 'baby'. So weird...
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I loved this story so much!
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Omg I love this! Naruto can be so sweet and sincere, and poor Sasuke, having only bad thoughts, but I'm glad everything was cleared up at the end.
Bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
LOVED THIS! XD
hikora chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Damn! That was hot!

Naruto is like Sasuke's guard dog, always loyal and protecting its precious master, and will not hesitate to hurt anyone except it's master, who is not afraid of letting him loose without his leash on those who hurt him! v I LOVE IT! I hope that this is not the end! I want to know what happened to those five that bullied Sasuke and how the school took to the news of Naruto's feelings and to them being together. And how Itachi, Fugaku and Mikoto would take the news. Thought I'm pretty sure that they would give them their blessings... I hope.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update again! This is such a great story, it would be a waste to just let it off like this!

PS. I'm glad that Fugaku isn't forcing Sasuke to be the best at everything and anything. And it seems that he too was in the same situation once when he was his age. w
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Nice Fic I really liked it !
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was really good!
Sasuke you has to hear very well! Dont run away just like that but mmmmm it turned so good xD
I love your NaruSasu! Good job!
bossasspewds chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
So cute •3• w A :P
Kelsie Neo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow...HUH ?! ROUND 2 ?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA...
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
It was very interesting to see the usual "popular sasuke" and "loser naruto" flipped. Though I was a bit thrown when Naruto actually called Sasuke 'baby'! Hahahaha! That was great!
This was really good and I was just wondering if you were interested in doing a oneshot of the reverse? You know, that good old "popular sasuke" and "loser naruto"? Just cuz now I'm addicted to your writing style and curious as to how you'd portray it!
Well I'm now going to raid your other fics and hopefully get around to reviewing them (I get so caught up in the stories sometimes that I forget to review...)!
Sincerely,
Roo
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That.. was so hot... Lol
But such a cute short story teehee
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was awesome, cute and excellent, I loved it and nice job

Make another of these two soon please
Phantasium chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Love this story! It is awesome!
JUBAKA chapter 1 . 3/11/2012