Reviews for My Moron
bossasspewds chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
So cute •3• w A :P
Kelsie Neo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow...HUH ?! ROUND 2 ?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA...
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
It was very interesting to see the usual "popular sasuke" and "loser naruto" flipped. Though I was a bit thrown when Naruto actually called Sasuke 'baby'! Hahahaha! That was great!
This was really good and I was just wondering if you were interested in doing a oneshot of the reverse? You know, that good old "popular sasuke" and "loser naruto"? Just cuz now I'm addicted to your writing style and curious as to how you'd portray it!
Well I'm now going to raid your other fics and hopefully get around to reviewing them (I get so caught up in the stories sometimes that I forget to review...)!
Sincerely,
Roo
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That.. was so hot... Lol
But such a cute short story teehee
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was awesome, cute and excellent, I loved it and nice job

Make another of these two soon please
Phantasium chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Love this story! It is awesome!
JUBAKA chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awwwwww so cute :3 good job on the story :D
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Aww! Cute. Relatively few errors in grammar and spelling. Certainly none that were much of a distraction. My only real issue was you need some breakers.

For example:

[["Ahh! You fucker!" Naruto rubbed his head. "The hell?"

"Hn!"

Sasuke frowned as the Sophomores approached him. There were five of them, and they didn't look very pleased to see him.

"Hey, Uchiha!" one of them snapped. "We wanna talk to you."

"Hn," Sasuke observed them coolly. "You're from the basketball club, right?"

...

"Your pet ain't here," one of them spat. "No Uzumaki to save you now."]]

- When did the scene change?

Another example:

[[Sasuke drew back, but Naruto held him tight. Their faces hovered inches away from each other, and Sasuke felt his face fill with blood. Ugh, he hated it when he blushed – he looked all splotchy and gross. However, Naruto was currently gazing into his eyes, his blue orbs completely unreadable for once. Sasuke felt his heartbeat speed up and his breath quicken.

"Sasuke..." Naruto's husky voice shattered the spell he was under.

"D-Dobe! Personal boundaries!"

"Ahh! Teme!"

Sasuke shook his head as he trudged down the hall towards his next class.]]

When you post your stories, go through and be sure to add in those breaks.

- Other than that, great story!
Musings of a Cabin Boy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I like that in a lot of your fics you really accentuate how reliant on Naruto's love Sasuke is. I the manga i really think that it allows Sasuke to spur himself on knowing that Naruto still cares for him despite all the bullshit he's addicted to pulling. Even in an AU it makes the couple believeable in my opinion, Good Job, I've enjoyed the few i've read... My Precious Person was just too special, i couldn't stop smiling it was so cute!
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Another fantastic story that i have stalked XD You are a brilliant writer, and I loved this story- once again.

Now my favorite lines...

- "All you ever do is sit here, acting like you're better than us-"

"I am better than you."

- Naruto was a surfing advertisement personified, right down to the golden tan skin.
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow. Kay dude, that last line? Fucking sweeeeet. I loved it. It screamed Sasuke more than Naruto did. w
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love it. Great job.
noname00 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Its late and I have to get up early but I just can't stop reading your fics! Gah! They're all just so great
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awww, my pillow just fell-NOT cool dude, not cool!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 3/14/2011