Reviews for Parenting Class: 101
SherbetAbraxas chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Generally, I hate stories like this, but I must say, I'm impressed. You have enthralled me :D
handidandi chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
This line literally had me PMSL:

"I do!" said Ginny. "The other day, Harry put Albus' diaper on backwards. He didn't realize it until several minutes later. I bat bogeyed him."

LMAO! this story is fun to read so far! :D
Astra Lovegood chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
great
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
im sure this story is amazing...

but i was wondering if you got your idea from Icy Panther's story? and if you did...

did you ask permission to use her idea?

just a thought...
Silva Lily chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
This is such an awesome story!

haha lucius deserved wt he got !

Im glad Narcissa likes hermione ... its realli sweet

ooo.i wwounder how it will go when they tell hermione's parent about anna and that they are engaged :D hopefully it will go well :D

Aww i think all the babies are soo cute i would love to keep them myself :D if i could

Your and absolutely brilliant athor and reali creative .. this is THE BEST fanfic i have read in a while !

Hope to read more of your work :D
ha nnah chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIITTTTTT!
AnnLovesTR chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Hey! I like this fic! aww Anastasia is SO cute! I lovee her nickname Anna, haha that's my name :) keep writing, the story it's very good :D Bye!
xHELLOx chapter 19 . 10/7/2010
wow! nice story! off to read the sequel! :) :D
hopeless romantic chapter 19 . 8/8/2010
this was such a cute story loved it keep writing.
cupcakebakingunicorns chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
you do realize that Luna is in the same year as them right? HELLO? So is Cho Chang! DUH!
Megz chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
I loved the story! There were some points that I just couldn't stop laughing, like about what Albus said to Ella and Henry as well as what the other kids said. Can't wait to read the sequel... Oh and I also loved how you had the romance in there, but it was never awkward. You are an awesome writer and can't wait to read more of what you wrote!
kamryn chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
that. was. THE BEST STORY I AHVE READ EVER!

Kamryn chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Oh my Gosh! I just loved this chapter! It made me laugh and smile and usually stories don't do that to me! You have serious talent.

Kamryn chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
You are one the most amazing writers in the history of forever! I don't think JK Rowling ever even thought of writing anything like this! Simply amazing, I loooove reading it!

jessie chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Will you be postining what Anastsia looks like?
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »