Reviews for Parenting Class: 101
hopeless romantic chapter 19 . 8/8/2010
this was such a cute story loved it keep writing.
cupcakebakingunicorns chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
you do realize that Luna is in the same year as them right? HELLO? So is Cho Chang! DUH!
Megz chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
I loved the story! There were some points that I just couldn't stop laughing, like about what Albus said to Ella and Henry as well as what the other kids said. Can't wait to read the sequel... Oh and I also loved how you had the romance in there, but it was never awkward. You are an awesome writer and can't wait to read more of what you wrote!
kamryn chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
that. was. THE BEST STORY I AHVE READ EVER!

Kamryn chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Oh my Gosh! I just loved this chapter! It made me laugh and smile and usually stories don't do that to me! You have serious talent.

Kamryn chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
You are one the most amazing writers in the history of forever! I don't think JK Rowling ever even thought of writing anything like this! Simply amazing, I loooove reading it!

jessie chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Will you be postining what Anastsia looks like?
Eboni J. Donahue chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
My middle name is Louise too!
DoinMyBest chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
OMG! your story is freakin awesome, i just loved it... But i think i piss off my sister cuz it took so long to read.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 19 . 7/12/2010
I hope everything works out with the sequel... this has been a pretty interesting story. :D

And you're right... I think it would be more fun if the spotlight is taken from Dramione on the sequel... everything would be too repetitive, I think. *blush*

Plus, I'm curious about how Anna is going to be when she grows up... *lol*
seddiefan4eva chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is such a good story! I never used to be a Hermione/Draco fan and this is the first H/D fanfic i've read but i loved it! And i'll definitely be reading more! I LOVED THEM! Good Job.
saharaheart12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
hermoine say his first name before in a 6th year.
CTgirl14 chapter 19 . 7/11/2010
YAY I CAN'T WAIT!
KimberlyCullenPotter123 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
The Links Wont Work I Was Wondering If You'd Send Me The Links In A Private Message ! Please Please Please !

You'll Be My new Best Friend !

Love The Story Soo Far and Love The Name !
Lukro chapter 2 . 6/19/2010