Reviews for Surrogate
gostlcards chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
I definitely squealed when the update email landed in my inbox. Never a disappointment :)

I'll come follow you on tumblr. I blog mostly fandom stuff, some personal but nothing too much...
Mira Black-Snape chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
FINALLY!
Starsinger chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Uh, bout damn time! I have a few stories and authors that I look forward to reading when they update, and yours happens to be one of them. Keep me motivated in writing too. Looking forward to more, and LOVED the Uhura POV.
sernity1806 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter. What's your tumblr?

Yes sequel with Into the Darkness is a must. Lots of moments for brotherly things in that movie.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
So cute, I loved it! Uhura's pov was great and I really enjoyed how Jim was freaking out about Uhura and Spock being together- that was hilarious! Thanks for the update. _
MysteryintheShadows chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Wow! This is an amazing story! I'd really like to see more of it! So... When's the next chapter?
TheVampireDragon chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Star Trek: Into Darkness was freakin AWESOME!
Merope Enyra chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Wow, I really love this fic! It was an amazing idea to have Kirk and Spock as brothers, maybe I like this story so much because I have two siblings of my own? Anyway,I like the way you adapted the escenes of the movie to fit your story. It is like you are watching de movie again, only that this time you don't kwon what is going to happen! I mean, we all know what is going to happen, but not HOW it is going to happen, right?
Please continue writing, I can barely wait to read what comes next.
Sorry if you have any problems reading this, my grammar skills aren't as good as I wish them to be. Let me know if you understand Spanish and I would be happy to leave you a review in my own language
Iayola117 chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Oh my gosh I love this idea! It's super cool and I'm surprised more people haven't thought of it... Whatevs. I'm looking forward the next chapter whenever it comes 'round!
NettleBird13 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god! Amazing story. Please update!
BeastlessBelle chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
*wounded animal sob*
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god I love this fic so much, but dammit now there's no more chapters to read! It's a great premise to explore, the execution is well done, and everyone is in character. You work so hard at getting the dynamics and emotion right, and I've just gotta say keep up the good work.
OzwynneLokiAldren chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
This fic is genius, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
AmethystSiri chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
Please update again soon! This is soooo good :)))))
Sanctum's FW chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Heck yeah, I'm still reading! Ecstatic to see a new chapter. There's nothing else else quite like this out there, you realize? Wouldn't give this up for the world.

(It's just... um... random happenstance that I forgot to leave a review earlier. Yes. *nods emphatically*)
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »