Reviews for Surrogate
NettleBird13 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god! Amazing story. Please update!
BeastlessBelle chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
*wounded animal sob*
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god I love this fic so much, but dammit now there's no more chapters to read! It's a great premise to explore, the execution is well done, and everyone is in character. You work so hard at getting the dynamics and emotion right, and I've just gotta say keep up the good work.
OzwynneLokiAldren chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
This fic is genius, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
AmethystSiri chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
Please update again soon! This is soooo good :)))))
Sanctum's FW chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Heck yeah, I'm still reading! Ecstatic to see a new chapter. There's nothing else else quite like this out there, you realize? Wouldn't give this up for the world.

(It's just... um... random happenstance that I forgot to leave a review earlier. Yes. *nods emphatically*)
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
You're doing great! Can you bring up the part when Jim wanted to be a Vulcan so he cut his hair and ear? Something along the lines of that he was the only one he truly trusted?
Lani chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
I loved Into Darkness! And I love your story. I've been hooked for so long! I just wish updates were more regular.
books101 chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
This is so, so interesting! I love the idea of Jim and Spock growing up as brothers. :) It'll be fascinating to see where it goes from here. I just found this today, and read all the way through! I'll eagerly read more when there's more to read, though I completely understand how real life can get in the way!

Thank you for this! I love it. :)
Danaa chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
A curled up together Jim and Spock have got to be my favourite Jim and Spock. Though the ocasion could have been happier. Next time they curl up then! :)

And ST: Into Darkness was awesome! :D
mimichamp chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Poor Spock. And poor Jim
tiflissa chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Okay. FINISH THIS. You've sucked me in to this universe you've so brilliantly created, and it would be a crime to leave me hanging!
The Fallen Angel 13 chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Yes still reading waiting to see next chapter and into darkness was wicked
Pixie Star Fire chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Gah! I need more (please!)! This story is wonderful, and I am dying to know what happens (and if you'll do a sequel for Into Darkness).

Keep writing! Pixie
Middle-Earthling chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
What? Spock and Jim... brothers? Okay, that's weird, but I'm gonna keep reading.
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »