Reviews for Surrogate
michelle-csp chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Finally! I've been waiting for so long. Thanks.
lilygirl7707 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Oooh a follow up would be awesome. i have a tumblr too so id love to mutually follow if you want. i loved this chapter and cant wait for the next. :D
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Love this! Thank you so much for updating! Great chapter; I love your perspective on Uhura.
gostlcards chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
I definitely squealed when the update email landed in my inbox. Never a disappointment :)

I'll come follow you on tumblr. I blog mostly fandom stuff, some personal but nothing too much...
Mira Black-Snape chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Starsinger chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Uh, bout damn time! I have a few stories and authors that I look forward to reading when they update, and yours happens to be one of them. Keep me motivated in writing too. Looking forward to more, and LOVED the Uhura POV.
sernity1806 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter. What's your tumblr?

Yes sequel with Into the Darkness is a must. Lots of moments for brotherly things in that movie.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
So cute, I loved it! Uhura's pov was great and I really enjoyed how Jim was freaking out about Uhura and Spock being together- that was hilarious! Thanks for the update. _
MysteryintheShadows chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Wow! This is an amazing story! I'd really like to see more of it! So... When's the next chapter?
TheVampireDragon chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Star Trek: Into Darkness was freakin AWESOME!
Merope Enyra chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Wow, I really love this fic! It was an amazing idea to have Kirk and Spock as brothers, maybe I like this story so much because I have two siblings of my own? Anyway,I like the way you adapted the escenes of the movie to fit your story. It is like you are watching de movie again, only that this time you don't kwon what is going to happen! I mean, we all know what is going to happen, but not HOW it is going to happen, right?
Please continue writing, I can barely wait to read what comes next.
Sorry if you have any problems reading this, my grammar skills aren't as good as I wish them to be. Let me know if you understand Spanish and I would be happy to leave you a review in my own language
Iayola117 chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Oh my gosh I love this idea! It's super cool and I'm surprised more people haven't thought of it... Whatevs. I'm looking forward the next chapter whenever it comes 'round!
NettleBird13 chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Oh my god! Amazing story. Please update!
BeastlessBelle chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
*wounded animal sob*
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Oh my god I love this fic so much, but dammit now there's no more chapters to read! It's a great premise to explore, the execution is well done, and everyone is in character. You work so hard at getting the dynamics and emotion right, and I've just gotta say keep up the good work.
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »