Reviews for Surrogate
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
sarafine-ecleips chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
what?! NO! how can Spock not come? Inconceivable!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/19/2015
So good
catbob1 chapter 18 . 5/14/2015
Fantastic story! Thank you! Now - on to the sequel!
catbob1 chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Poor Jim! Poor Spock! Emotional chapter that was handled with a deft touch.
catbob1 chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
McCoy really got Spock where it hurts at the end. Did Spock deserve it? Probably. Great chapter, as always.
catbob1 chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Spock's actions, especially at the end of this chapter, shows hope for their future.
catbob1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Loved the inclusion of the history of the sweater. Toddlers Kirk and Spock were so adorable. I could just see them wandering through the room while Spock explained what things were.
catbob1 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
O! M! G! Mind totally blown! I adore this so far and am glad I didn't find this fic until it was complete so I can read straight through (and a sequel! Yeah!) without having to wait for a work in progress. Thank you for sharing your talent and vision. I know you receive nothing but thanks for your hard work ... so ... thank you. Thank You. THANK YOU!
SonjaLei17 chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
Ughhh, no! My Heart! Why Spock? Why? Okay, now that I got that out of my system, I love, love, love this story! It is such an awesome and original idea. Thank you so much for writing it. This is by far one of my new all-time favorite Star Trek stories! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
emotionally compromising him to take command of the Enterprise doesn't work as well when compromising him compromises yourself, huh Kirk.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
/thank/ you for putting in the line after SpockPrime's 'he can't ever know about me' that showed that Kirk actually got what he was going on about. I mean, obviously he /did/ in the movie, but it was so poorly explained and that little one liner was just seriously not adequate.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
great chapter
Auua Ytjoml chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
I've a hard time seeing Spock begging like that... especially to someone he isn't close to. I can see your justification- but I don't think his reaction to McCoy saying 'I'm more Kirk's brother than you ever were" should be stronger than his reaction to Vulcan being destroyed.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
Great AU!
I'm sure Jimmy will be glad to know that he and Spock would have been brothers regardless...
Curious as to why SpockPrime hasn't questioned Jim's use of pronouns (mom might die. My brother is chasing after Nero, etc)
881 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »