Reviews for Surrogate
catbob1 chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
McCoy really got Spock where it hurts at the end. Did Spock deserve it? Probably. Great chapter, as always.
catbob1 chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Spock's actions, especially at the end of this chapter, shows hope for their future.
catbob1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Loved the inclusion of the history of the sweater. Toddlers Kirk and Spock were so adorable. I could just see them wandering through the room while Spock explained what things were.
catbob1 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
O! M! G! Mind totally blown! I adore this so far and am glad I didn't find this fic until it was complete so I can read straight through (and a sequel! Yeah!) without having to wait for a work in progress. Thank you for sharing your talent and vision. I know you receive nothing but thanks for your hard work ... so ... thank you. Thank You. THANK YOU!
SonjaLei17 chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
Ughhh, no! My Heart! Why Spock? Why? Okay, now that I got that out of my system, I love, love, love this story! It is such an awesome and original idea. Thank you so much for writing it. This is by far one of my new all-time favorite Star Trek stories! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
emotionally compromising him to take command of the Enterprise doesn't work as well when compromising him compromises yourself, huh Kirk.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
/thank/ you for putting in the line after SpockPrime's 'he can't ever know about me' that showed that Kirk actually got what he was going on about. I mean, obviously he /did/ in the movie, but it was so poorly explained and that little one liner was just seriously not adequate.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
great chapter
Auua Ytjoml chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
I've a hard time seeing Spock begging like that... especially to someone he isn't close to. I can see your justification- but I don't think his reaction to McCoy saying 'I'm more Kirk's brother than you ever were" should be stronger than his reaction to Vulcan being destroyed.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
Great AU!
I'm sure Jimmy will be glad to know that he and Spock would have been brothers regardless...
Curious as to why SpockPrime hasn't questioned Jim's use of pronouns (mom might die. My brother is chasing after Nero, etc)
Jessie237 chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
Great fic; thanks for writing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Awesome conclusion! Loved it. :D do know however that distorts links put into chapters so it's not usable?
SilverNightfall chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Thanks for the great story and am hopefull about Into Darkness :)
RubyHair chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Spock never materialized as first officer huh? Interesting. Enjoyable story!
Beachgirl25 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I forgot to add beginning with NY made Jim more careful and so he thought of another way to save the ship with out endangering his life( maybe a new crew member who absorbs radiation ) Once Khan realizes that Ny and Kirk make a great team he goes after Ny placing her in a coma in front of Spock and Kirk but not before making her tell both men she is expecting... Just before she tells who the father is he cuts her across her stomach!(Khan doesn't know that when he does this his blood due to a deep knife wound NY gave him mingles with Ny and the babies saving their lives ) Kirk goes berserk and start beating Khan to a pulp while Spock tries to save Ny and the babies live ...(thus Kirk and Khan blood mixes, when Bones get there he tells Spock to save his brother from a murder charge Spock's hesitates but pulls a bloody Kirk off of Khan and throws him into the NY and Bones as they are beaming up Bones tell Jim to hold Ny wound close and apply pressure as they beam out and A primitive Spock finishes knocking out Khan thus mixing his blood with his) now the blood mixing is important because it will give all the humans except Khan more Vulcan tendency Hahahah like longer life, more strength , better hearing, higher iq , improve seeing, and for Bones and NY a perfect memory for the babies a combination of Jim, Spock and Ny genes! Bones had on gloves when he worked on Ny and later he will accidentally spill Khan blood on himself and Amanda open wounds when the ships dampers go off line...Oh just imagine that little boy and girl Mahahahaha!
I always thought it was sad that Spock would lose all of his planet and earth friend family while he is just Middle Ages in this universe... This way that doesn't happen!
876 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »