Reviews for Surrogate
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Awesome conclusion! Loved it. :D

...you do know however that distorts links put into chapters so it's not usable?
SilverNightfall chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Thanks for the great story and am hopefull about Into Darkness :)
RubyHair chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
Spock never materialized as first officer huh? Interesting. Enjoyable story!
Beachgirl25 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I forgot to add beginning with NY made Jim more careful and so he thought of another way to save the ship with out endangering his life( maybe a new crew member who absorbs radiation ) Once Khan realizes that Ny and Kirk make a great team he goes after Ny placing her in a coma in front of Spock and Kirk but not before making her tell both men she is expecting... Just before she tells who the father is he cuts her across her stomach!(Khan doesn't know that when he does this his blood due to a deep knife wound NY gave him mingles with Ny and the babies saving their lives ) Kirk goes berserk and start beating Khan to a pulp while Spock tries to save Ny and the babies live ...(thus Kirk and Khan blood mixes, when Bones get there he tells Spock to save his brother from a murder charge Spock's hesitates but pulls a bloody Kirk off of Khan and throws him into the NY and Bones as they are beaming up Bones tell Jim to hold Ny wound close and apply pressure as they beam out and A primitive Spock finishes knocking out Khan thus mixing his blood with his) now the blood mixing is important because it will give all the humans except Khan more Vulcan tendency Hahahah like longer life, more strength , better hearing, higher iq , improve seeing, and for Bones and NY a perfect memory for the babies a combination of Jim, Spock and Ny genes! Bones had on gloves when he worked on Ny and later he will accidentally spill Khan blood on himself and Amanda open wounds when the ships dampers go off line...Oh just imagine that little boy and girl Mahahahaha!
I always thought it was sad that Spock would lose all of his planet and earth friend family while he is just Middle Ages in this universe... This way that doesn't happen!
Beachgirl25 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I think it would depend on why Spock didn't join the crew? Was it because he didn't want to see his brother in danger or was he torn and felt he had to help New Vulcan
Due to his Dad devoting so much of his time to his mom? Also are Ny and Spock still an item or will she and Kirk be -gain as friends sharing information about mutual love ones and it turns into something more? ...Does Ny get a dear Ny letter because Spock decides to help repopulate the Vulcan society on the same day she fines out she is expecting not one but two little Spock's! Jim and NY grow even closer as he plays supportive friend and then almost boyfriend untill he tells Spock he has decided to court Ny after his bonding cremony unaware that Ny is expecting!
Talk about family dynamics! Instead of Kirk dying in into the darkness NY gets hurt and almost dies and her Pregency becomes public knowledge but only Bones and Ny knows who the father is! T'Pring is also expecting and refuse to release Spock and gives him a logical argument of why he should stay with her if the kids are his... Spock although in love in Ny is torn due to the logical argument
From his family and finally having that feeling of acceptance from the Vulcan community something he has wanted all his life! T'Pring tells him the children would be better of not suffering as he had and although it angers Spock it cause him to do just what T'Pring wants and leave NY and the kids! ( T'Pring hacked into the medical computer and realized Spock was the father she would do anything to break up NY and Spock since she cheated not only on Spock with Stonn but also on Stonn witjSpocks cousin who is the father of her baby!)
Karlina101 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I loved this story, my heart broke that Spock didn't come. I understand why he didn't buuuut but but..
I'm really hoping for a reunion in the sequal, like Spock insisting on coming with Jim after pike dies. It probably won't end well but I can hope.
Jaylen0827 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Bravo! Really enjoyed this. I have been reading it for quite awhile. I am glad you stuck with it and finished. I loved the ending with Spock not going with him. Life does not always have perfect endings. It seemed fitting. Thank you for your time and effort in writing and posting.
RubyHair chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
Absolutely awesome in its emotional impact, I am talking about your chapter!
jackiemack916 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Incredible job! You have every right to feel proud of yourself. You've done an impressive job and stuck with it. Well done!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
omg I love what you did for Spock Prime that was just beautiful all ofwhat he said how he did live long and prosper. it got tears into my eyes I love it
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Holy cow! It has been five years, and I'm pretty sure that I followed it from the very beginning! This was an awesome fic and I look forward to reading more done by you! Congrats on finishing this one!
alaine1910 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Good ending - I have enjoyed the ride. LLAP.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Ahhhhhhh! What is the enterprise without spock? How will this play out? What is he doing instead? So many questions! Such an amazing unexpected ending! Hah! So exciting!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Spock is an idiot. Why is he not with his little brother?
Goeno chapter 18 . 3/21/2015