Reviews for Surrogate
Gracealma chapter 18 . 3/21
Excellent!
Beachgirl25 chapter 16 . 3/21
I love this story! Your universe is so unique that you have to expand it to follow them throughout their lives! I have always seen them as brothers and now that you have made them brothers this is to still a phrase fascinating! Please let their Mom wake up... I think seeing the dynamics of them as a complete family would be amazing and give you so many writing possibilities! I have read this story some many times and I am thrilled that you have decided to finish it! I have lots of suggestions if you want just le me know!

Loyal fan

Beachgirl25
Guitarlovechild chapter 17 . 3/9
Yes I know I'm late, but good none the less. Are you going to finish or did you give up?
bythesea232 chapter 17 . 3/4
Gracious me, I don't know if my poor heart can handle your version of Into Darkness. But to get to that I suppose you'd have to update this one first. ;)
HelloPeopleHello chapter 17 . 3/2
Please update this as it's awesome and it would be even cooler to write a sequel to follow into darkness :D
Beachgirl25 chapter 17 . 2/9
OMG this story is awesome stayed up all night to read it! Hope you finish it soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
I love this! But I think that Sarek needs to be a more loving father.
Relena Duo chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Update!
And Please! Do continue this through Into Darkness!
Rheya Ramsey chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Please continue! Very well done, and you satisfied a want I had, of Kirk and Spock being brothers. Thank you!
Gracealma chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Nice ending. You so got to do a sequel.
Gracealma chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
One thing to say, Spock is, indeed, whipped.
Gracealma chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
That was powerful and emotional. I feel as if Jim broke Spock.
Gracealma chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
I like how you used memories from TOS. I think the last scene where Jim is crying with SpockPrime was brilliant. Jim cried because SpockPrime could not. Reading this felt like I was put 'through the wringer!"
Gracealma chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Oh, my gosh, Bones hit Spock right between the eyes (with his words.)
Gracealma chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
This chapter was intense and emotional. Had tears in my eyes. Good writing.
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »