Reviews for Surrogate
Beachgirl25 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I think it would depend on why Spock didn't join the crew? Was it because he didn't want to see his brother in danger or was he torn and felt he had to help New Vulcan
Due to his Dad devoting so much of his time to his mom? Also are Ny and Spock still an item or will she and Kirk be -gain as friends sharing information about mutual love ones and it turns into something more? ...Does Ny get a dear Ny letter because Spock decides to help repopulate the Vulcan society on the same day she fines out she is expecting not one but two little Spock's! Jim and NY grow even closer as he plays supportive friend and then almost boyfriend untill he tells Spock he has decided to court Ny after his bonding cremony unaware that Ny is expecting!
Talk about family dynamics! Instead of Kirk dying in into the darkness NY gets hurt and almost dies and her Pregency becomes public knowledge but only Bones and Ny knows who the father is! T'Pring is also expecting and refuse to release Spock and gives him a logical argument of why he should stay with her if the kids are his... Spock although in love in Ny is torn due to the logical argument
From his family and finally having that feeling of acceptance from the Vulcan community something he has wanted all his life! T'Pring tells him the children would be better of not suffering as he had and although it angers Spock it cause him to do just what T'Pring wants and leave NY and the kids! ( T'Pring hacked into the medical computer and realized Spock was the father she would do anything to break up NY and Spock since she cheated not only on Spock with Stonn but also on Stonn witjSpocks cousin who is the father of her baby!)
Karlina101 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I loved this story, my heart broke that Spock didn't come. I understand why he didn't buuuut but but..
I'm really hoping for a reunion in the sequal, like Spock insisting on coming with Jim after pike dies. It probably won't end well but I can hope.
Jaylen0827 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Bravo! Really enjoyed this. I have been reading it for quite awhile. I am glad you stuck with it and finished. I loved the ending with Spock not going with him. Life does not always have perfect endings. It seemed fitting. Thank you for your time and effort in writing and posting.
RubyHair chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
Absolutely awesome in its emotional impact, I am talking about your chapter!
jackiemack916 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Incredible job! You have every right to feel proud of yourself. You've done an impressive job and stuck with it. Well done!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
omg I love what you did for Spock Prime that was just beautiful all ofwhat he said how he did live long and prosper. it got tears into my eyes I love it
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Holy cow! It has been five years, and I'm pretty sure that I followed it from the very beginning! This was an awesome fic and I look forward to reading more done by you! Congrats on finishing this one!
alaine1910 chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Good ending - I have enjoyed the ride. LLAP.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Ahhhhhhh! What is the enterprise without spock? How will this play out? What is he doing instead? So many questions! Such an amazing unexpected ending! Hah! So exciting!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Spock is an idiot. Why is he not with his little brother?
Goeno chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
SapphyreLight chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
You are ALIVE! Thank you for taking the time to finish. It is bittersweet that this has come to an end. as a completed work this is one of the best and most original fictions in the fandom in my humble opinion (I've read a lot so I know what I'm talking about). I'm thinking about the sequel and all that you might do with it. You've left a perfect segue in to Spock's behavior in ST:ID (genius by the way),if youre going to parallel the movie, and Jim still needing and wanting his brother...Id love the sequel to see them heal, I'd love their relationship to mend and Amanda to wake up and see her sons able to stay in the same room, somehow woven into all that happens in ST:ID...well you've got your work cut out for you. I'm glad you're willing to continue it and I look forward to the masterpiece that awaits. Lol no pressure or anything
Gracealma chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Beachgirl25 chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
I love this story! Your universe is so unique that you have to expand it to follow them throughout their lives! I have always seen them as brothers and now that you have made them brothers this is to still a phrase fascinating! Please let their Mom wake up... I think seeing the dynamics of them as a complete family would be amazing and give you so many writing possibilities! I have read this story some many times and I am thrilled that you have decided to finish it! I have lots of suggestions if you want just le me know!

Loyal fan

Guitarlovechild chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
Yes I know I'm late, but good none the less. Are you going to finish or did you give up?
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »