Reviews for Surrogate
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Ahhhhhhh! What is the enterprise without spock? How will this play out? What is he doing instead? So many questions! Such an amazing unexpected ending! Hah! So exciting!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Spock is an idiot. Why is he not with his little brother?
Goeno chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
SapphyreLight chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
You are ALIVE! Thank you for taking the time to finish. It is bittersweet that this has come to an end. as a completed work this is one of the best and most original fictions in the fandom in my humble opinion (I've read a lot so I know what I'm talking about). I'm thinking about the sequel and all that you might do with it. You've left a perfect segue in to Spock's behavior in ST:ID (genius by the way),if youre going to parallel the movie, and Jim still needing and wanting his brother...Id love the sequel to see them heal, I'd love their relationship to mend and Amanda to wake up and see her sons able to stay in the same room, somehow woven into all that happens in ST:ID...well you've got your work cut out for you. I'm glad you're willing to continue it and I look forward to the masterpiece that awaits. Lol no pressure or anything
Gracealma chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
Excellent!
Beachgirl25 chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
I love this story! Your universe is so unique that you have to expand it to follow them throughout their lives! I have always seen them as brothers and now that you have made them brothers this is to still a phrase fascinating! Please let their Mom wake up... I think seeing the dynamics of them as a complete family would be amazing and give you so many writing possibilities! I have read this story some many times and I am thrilled that you have decided to finish it! I have lots of suggestions if you want just le me know!

Loyal fan

Beachgirl25
Guitarlovechild chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
Yes I know I'm late, but good none the less. Are you going to finish or did you give up?
bythesea232 chapter 17 . 3/4/2015
Gracious me, I don't know if my poor heart can handle your version of Into Darkness. But to get to that I suppose you'd have to update this one first. ;)
HelloPeopleHello chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
Please update this as it's awesome and it would be even cooler to write a sequel to follow into darkness :D
Beachgirl25 chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
OMG this story is awesome stayed up all night to read it! Hope you finish it soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
I love this! But I think that Sarek needs to be a more loving father.
Relena Duo chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Update!
And Please! Do continue this through Into Darkness!
Rheya Ramsey chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Please continue! Very well done, and you satisfied a want I had, of Kirk and Spock being brothers. Thank you!
Gracealma chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Nice ending. You so got to do a sequel.
Gracealma chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
One thing to say, Spock is, indeed, whipped.
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »