Reviews for Surrogate
Gracealma chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Oh, my gosh, Bones hit Spock right between the eyes (with his words.)
Gracealma chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
This chapter was intense and emotional. Had tears in my eyes. Good writing.
Gracealma chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
You got Jim down that's for sure. He'll tell a person where to go and how to do it.
Gracealma chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I'm really liking your story. Jim, a step-brother of Spock's. Not too many of those around.
ptl4ever419 chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
I love it! Amazing writing and plot :D can't wait to read the end.
T'Preea chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
Please continue through into darkness! Don't let Amanda die! Loooooovvvvveee it!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Hey. I just wanted to say that yes vulcans do have tear ducks. In an episode of enterprise, T'pol cried real tears and shes fully vulcan. In wrath of khan at spocks funeral saavik cried and she's half Vulcan half Romulan. In star trek into darkness Spock cried when Jim died and he's half Vulcan. Sarek also cried in an episode of next generation and he's fully Vulcan. So I don't know where you got the whole 'vulcans have no tear ducks' thing but it's not true. Also it's just stupid not to have them. Without them your eyes would be dry and itchy and uncomfortable all the time. Why would a desert dweller NOT have tear ducks? But the story was good.
acacia59601 chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
This is a really interesting story! I can't wait to see the last part!
Noitratoxin chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Amazing chapter! I will look forward to the ultimate chapter and i do hope you plan to continue to Into Darkness.

I honestly would have forgotten this story existed if I didn't check my bookmark list, and i am damn straight happy you updated! Keep up the good work!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Update immediately, please!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
You're back! I love it so much! So where will the boys do next? Can we see a family meal or more brother bonding time?
michelle-csp chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
Yes, please, continue with Into Darkness. I'm not normally an AU fan, but you got me hooked. I enjoyed this very much.
TheSmallerGrayWolf chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Ive been following this story from pretty much the start, and im so glad i came across it so long ago. Normally i only read romantic k/s but your writing style and plot (your flashback scenes are perfect) are so great. Their relationship is so sweet, but also is so true to their canon personalities. Thank you for writing this. 3
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2014