Reviews for Surrogate
Heth chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Very awesome chapter and glad we know the relationship between the two and I like the flashbacks of them as kids
krahmogh chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Hey, I am still loving this story. I think it's great that Jim taught Spock how to fight. I still want to know what happened to Winona though. How was Jim saved if she wasn't? I hope the next update comes soon.
Castiel chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Loved it, eagerly awaiting more.

I would so love to see Amanda live in this one though. And if you go by the movie, maybe Jim goes down with Spock and does the same type of stunt he did with Sulu to save Amanda?
sernity1806 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Yes you can do this.

I loved the plot development more. Keep it up.
Ac Colins chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
To channel my man, Scotty. I like this story! You know... it's exciting!

Can't wait for more. I really do like what you've done here. I'm always down with the stories that have a more brotherly relationship with Kirk and Spock. It suits them.

And you have done a wonderful job adding your own bits while keeping the basic dialogue and gist of the movie in tact. Very smooth.

Cheers!

-Ace
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Awesome! :D I didn't know this was going to be continued! Pleasant suprise!
Just Reading08 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I am loving this story already! Please keep writing!
InvisibleSpork chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
This is a very unique concept, and well done. I'm very interested to see where it goes. Thank you for sharing.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
This story is absolutely hilarious so far and I cannot wait to see more.
shellybellypie chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
as spock would say, this story is. . . . fascinating

looking forward to reading more!
Romennim chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
very interesting idea.. I really want to see how things are going to happen :)
Trainee Hero chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I just pictured a little Jimmy and a little Spock flying kites. I don't know why. This story is lovely.
ladynarutochan chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
lol Spock is really mean and you are evil too talking about Jim cutting ties and not explain it more ! Don't have any patience ;-;

Hope you will be able to update soon ! :D

*snap*
May Eve chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
*snickers* God, the sadistic pleasure McCoy derives from hypoing Jim never ceases to amuse me. Anyway, nicely done so far. This is a fascinating premise with boatloads of potential. Keep up the good work!
Emaleya chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This has some hilarious potential.

And what? Bones admitting to liking Spock? The pointy-eared bastard? ehehehe