Reviews for Surrogate
JadeMac2442 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
This is so good. Its amazingly unique! I'm enjoying it so much. You must update FASTER. Loved it
shellybellypie chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
AWSOME!

once againn, a brilliant chapter .
Lana chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Quote: " I'm the illogical bastard." ? OK! I am just dying to know how/what their relationship is! And Jim teaching Spock how to fight? Perfect! :-) looking forward to your next update!
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Awesome capter update soon :D
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I read all three chapters of this at one sitting and loved it. Jim and Spock being brothers is great premise, one that I haven't read before. Please update again soon!
Anon chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I love this. Not usually much for AUs in this fandom, but this is excellent. Well written, great premise, very original. Haven't seen much (or anything) else like this. Really. Very excited to see what you do with this. I'm excited for this like I haven't been for too many lately.
Larissa-Hunter chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Absolutly love it cant wait for more
Sam Wiise Gamjii chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
u keep writing and i'll keep reading!
stormseaker chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
interesting start. cant wait to see how this unfolds
Landy chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
This is really interesting! I can't wait to see where you take it.
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
The best way that you can say thank you for our reviews is by updating once again! Awesome job! I love learning pieces to this story bit by bit. Very cool! Can't wait to find out more!
Heth chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Very awesome chapter and glad we know the relationship between the two and I like the flashbacks of them as kids
krahmogh chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Hey, I am still loving this story. I think it's great that Jim taught Spock how to fight. I still want to know what happened to Winona though. How was Jim saved if she wasn't? I hope the next update comes soon.
Castiel chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Loved it, eagerly awaiting more.

I would so love to see Amanda live in this one though. And if you go by the movie, maybe Jim goes down with Spock and does the same type of stunt he did with Sulu to save Amanda?
sernity1806 chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Yes you can do this.

I loved the plot development more. Keep it up.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »